Chapter Fifteen: Mistake

Akshay

____________________________________________________________

My love is craving again and I am driving to the store at three in the morning. I chuckle as I think back to the last fifteen minutes.

My eyes pop open as I feel him leave the bed. Ever since finding out he is pregnant, I have become twice as protective over my baby boy.

I am a light sleeper so any time he moves I am awake and alert. I watch as he walks over to our closet and pulls on a pair of my shorts since he only sleeps in one of my shirts.

He leans down to get a pair of shoes then I spoke, "Where do you think you are going love?" I smile as he turns around with a guilty look on his face.

I could not help but chuckle, my pretty baby look like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He knows I hate him to do anything himself, if I can; I do any and everything he wants or needs.

His reply, "I was just going to go to the store. I did not mean to wake you." I sat up, rubbing my face and ask, "What is at the store pretty baby?"

His pretty face light up in a blush "I want a jar of dill pickles, peanut butter and a box of graham crackers."

Shaking my head, I got out of the bed and walked over to him. Two days ago, it was peaches, strawberries, blueberries and ramen noodles.

I do not understand the weird combinations he comes up with but I make sure never to show my disgust. I do not want him to feel ashamed to eat around me.

Taking the shoes out of his hand, I put them back in the closet. I slid the shorts down his legs and put them on myself.

I turned him towards the bed and gently pushed him towards it, "Lay back down and I'll be back soon."

He turned back towards me and I lean down so he can kiss me. "Thank you my love." "You are welcome pretty baby. I will be back soon."

I pulled into the parking lot of a close by Family Fare, glad they are open twenty-four hours. I made my way quickly to the isles to get everything my loves wants.

I rolled my eyes when I saw a young girl in too tight shirt and pants that are sure to give her a yeast infection look at me and lick her lips then make her way towards me.

I want to gag when she gets within smelling distance. I guess no one ever told her a few pumps of perfume are enough; it smells as if she baths in it.

She flutters her eyes at me and asks in what I take to be a seductive tone "Is there anything I can help you with?"

I want to laugh as she pushes her chest out. Oh little girl, those things do not even attract me in the slightest.