Chapter Five: Have I Ever

Ajayi

____________________________________________________________

RING, RING, RING, RING! I groaned as my home phone kept ringing, I snatched it up without seeing who it was and snapped "What?"

"Good morning sweet cheeks" Akshay chuckled. I shot up, blushing even though he could not see me. I looked at my alarm clock and my eyes almost popped out my head, it was ten forty-five.

"Freak! I am late. I'm so sorry; I can be there in twenty minutes." I jumped up out of the bed, rushing to pick out some clothes when Akshay's voice stopped me "Stop!" Immediately, I stood still.

"Take a deep breath." I did. "Now, you obviously don't remember me telling you to sleep in today since we're moving your things today."

I slapped myself on the forehead and remembered the night in Paris.

After I said "Yes," he slowly released my neck and turned me around to face him. He leaned down and captured my lips in the greatest kiss known to man.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whimpered, pushing my body closer to his needing his strength to take over me.

The server, who was blushing as he asked if we needed or wanted anything else, interrupted us. Akshay smiled and declined, asking for the check.

He gently tapped my thigh, lifting me off his lap. After he paid, we went back to his apartment to pack and were driven to the jet.

We smiled at Stacy and immediately he pulled into his room, stripped me down to my briefs, gave me one of his shirts to pull on and we laid down.

I was glad to have silence for a few minutes; I never get accustomed to moving so quickly when traveling. In addition, I was trying to wrap my head around what I really just agreed to do.

Akshay wrapped me up in his arms, and said, "I want you to take the next two or three days off and start packing.

I want you to move in with me immediately. I just want you to pack everything you want to take and I will grab John to help me get it to my place."

I rose up and looked down into his eyes "Well Shay, I'm going to help as well. I'm not going to let you guys move all my things while I just sit along the sidelines doing nothing."

He stared at me with those piercing hazel eyes, which were now green, signaling he was getting annoyed.

Akshay pulled me back down to his chest and murmured "Sweet cheeks, when you agreed to be my submissive did not you agree to let me make all the decisions?"

"Yes but-" "No buts, you do not question my choices. Nothing I ever do will harm you; just follow my lead."

I sighed and murmured "Ok." "Kiss me baby." I tilted my face down towards his and he pressed his lips with mine. I sighed and smiled "Sorry, I forgot."