7 - Beg for mercy

Start from the beginning

The man picked it out of the case and delicately handed it to me. I held the tiara in my hands and felt the weight. The diamonds shone brightly and I knew I had to have it. I placed it gently onto my head. "What do you think KC? Too much?" I smiled as I looked into the mirror beside me. 

She shook her head while smiling. "Nothing is too much for you Alessia." I hummed as I took off the tiara. "I'd like to buy this." I handed it back to the man.

The man smiled widely, no doubt counting the amount of commission he would be getting from the sale. I proceeded to hand him my black card without even bothering to ask of the price. The worker looked perplexed as he proceeded to tell me the price. "It's one point two million which includes tax." He spoke with wide eyes. I nodded as I looked down at my card. "That's fine."

Soon enough I walked out from the shop with the tiara. Perfect. I shall have to wear it one day but for now it'll stay in my vault.

I headed back to Ace's. I'm unsure as to why. I could just go home. I could just go back to the hotel. But something stopped me from doing so. So there I was just sitting by the fireplace, enjoying a glass of wine. I talked to a friend on my phone as I watched the clock tick by.

Shortly after putting the phone down, I received another call. A call I didn't want to answer.

"Fucking bastard, why is he calling? KC answer it, I'm not in the mood." I grumbled as I reached for the wine bottle. I drank it straight from the bottle as I watched KC answer the call. She spoke in Italian and paced the room.

Suddenly, she stopped and faced me. I knew that face she made. One that looks like bad news. "Some lowlives have stolen some money. Laundering money." She relayed on the message. "And?" I raised a brow. She pursed her pink lips. "That's it."

I growled. "What?! They want me to deal with it. I'm fucking busy. Why do you think I pay the fucking bitches, to do my work for me that's what!" Fuck these fucking brainless bitches.

"These bitches need a lesson Alessia." KC sighed. I rubbed my closed eyes, the wine didn't help with anything. "Fine. Get my plane here tomorrow morning."

I'm going to fuck up these bitches. If you want something doing right, you have to fucking do it yourself.

I sighed as I watched the flames flicker and dance in the fireplace. The warmth touched my skin as it tried calming down my rage. I needed to let off some steam.

Just as I stood up, I saw Ace enter the house. He looked surprised to see me but smiled nonetheless. His clothing was covered in deep crimson blood and so were his hands. I don't know why but I felt sudden panic when I saw the blood.

"So this bit of business didn't require a gun?" I asked. He smirked as he flexed his hands. I watched his built arms also flex, showcasing off his perfectly sculpted muscles. "This bit of business was more personal."

I nodded, I understood perfectly what he meant. Shit. I can't fall for him.

I sighed. "Where's your first aid box?" As soon as I said that his guard held a box out for me. The same one KC has a adorable little crush on. And I can see why. "Thank you.." I looked at him. The guard smiled politely. "Ramsay." He introduced. I nodded as I snuck a quick glance at KC. "You're Italian?" I asked with a raised brow. His accent wasn't prominent but I suspected he was. "Yes." He smiled, ruffling his brown fluffy hair. I smiled as I looked at the man. A fine Italian man. He would do for KC. I may allow it.

Ace cleared his throat as I turned my attention back to him. "Oh yes. Sit." I ordered as I pointed at the sofa. He raised a brow at me, his lips forming a perfect smirk. "Bossy much?"