✨Prince Charming || Noah x Female!Mute!Reader✨

Start from the beginning

"Noah! Go help her! Be her Prince Charming!" Schlatt gestures, his eyes wide, and I clench my jaw with a nod as I walk towards them. I watch her slam her hand on the table and point an accusing finger at the man, as if saying he's the reason for something. Since he wasn't looking, I went behind him.

"I'll take that," I say, grabbing the phone from his hand, grateful that he didn't have a strong grip on it. He turns and faces me, fire in his eyes. He takes one look at me before facing her again.

"You bitch!" He raises his arm and before anyone knew what had happened, the girl was holding her face and a handprint was visible on her cheek. "Don't you remember what I told you would happen if you moved on while I was gone?" Her ex. An abusive asshole, from the sound of it.

"Hey buddy," he turns to me, without any time to react, and my fist collides with his nose with a crack. He stumbles backwards and I turn towards the bartender. "Call security, tell them there's a man harassing and abusing women," I tell her, and she nods. "You know, you shouldn't hit women," I cross my arms and he pulls his hand away from his nose, which was dripping blood. My hand stung, but I wasn't going to show him it'd hurt.

"You motherfucker-" he goes to charge me but two large security guards come up and grab him by the arms. "Y/n don't just stand there and let this happen!" He yells, but she just smiles and waves goodbye as he was dragged off. I chuckle and she looks at me with a large smile.

"M'lady," I say, handing her the phone which thankfully wasn't damaged. She giggles and starts typing something on her phone. She then shows it to me. You didn't have to do that, you know. How's your hand? "I most definitely did have to do that. You were a damsel in distress! What kind of Prince Charming would I be if I stood by and let the villain have his way? And my hand is fine, don't worry. How's your face?" She touches her cheek and winces, before typing again. My Prince Charming, hm? Has a nice ring to it ;). As for my face, I'll be alright. He liked to hit me there quite a bit when we were together. I used to talk back then. He's not a good person. He diminished me to nothing and I used to love singing. Now? I won't talk. In defiance, in fear. I frown and sit down at the bar, her doing the same. When I look at the bartender, she smiles at me.

"This one's on the house, for the knight in shining armor," she hands me a beer and I smile.

"Thank you. could we also get an icepack or two? It'll help with the inflammation of her cheek," I am hit lightly on the arm and she points at my hand. "And my hand." She nods and I laugh. With icepacks and small drinks, we begin to talk. Well, I talk, and she types. This went on for about two hours.

And then my friends came over.

"Hey! Looks like Noah was a big strong man today!" Cooper grips my shoulder and shakes it, his drunken way of insulting me playfully. I chuckle nervously but Y/n, as I learned her name was, just smiles and waves.

"Guys, this is Y/n. She doesn't talk, but she can type, so please no embarrassing me," I turn and say through gritted teeth, before turning back to her. "Y/n, these are my friends. They're kind of drunk right now so I don't think it'd be smart to introduce them to you now, but I'd love for you to meet them when they're sober," I tell her, and she types something.

"Noah, we gotta get them home," Carson says with a laugh, and I nod. I hold up a finger to say 'once sec' and he nods. So you're saying I'll see you again, huh? I smile and think for a moment.

"May I?" I gesture to her phone, and she hands me it. I type a message and smile to myself before handing the phone back to her. "I have to go. It was lovely to meet you," I take her hand and kiss it, making her giggle. "Be sure to take that message very seriously," I say, and she nods, waving as we walk out. Wow. What a night. What a girl.

~Your POV~

"Be sure to take that message very seriously," he tells me, pointing at the phone with a serious look, and I nod to tell him I will. I wave as he leaves and he is smiling to himself, which makes me chuckle. I look at the message he left me. Don't forget your Prince Charming ;) Text me: xxx-xxx-xxxx. Be back here in two days at 11 pm. Your chariot will await you. I smile like an idiot and text the number saying hi and that it was me, before saving the contact as 'My Prince Charming'. I feel my cheeks flush when I realize he is probably going to take me on a date.

"Hey, I think it's time we head home," Jeremy says, slurring his speech. I nod and chuckle, walking out of the bar. The bartender sends me a thumbs up and I shake my head with a big smile. Wow. What a night. What a boy.

GOURGHEDUWHFGROH HI SORRY SORRY I KNOW I DIDN'T UPLOAD FOR TWO DAYS my Discord server be wildin' and well- it kept me preoccupied. Aaaanyway I hope you enjoyed cheesy Noah! Love you all!

~Abbey