Partners in Crime

You can see Jax on his bike a few feet from the picnic table at the clubhouse. You see his lips move while he looks into the mirror of his bike. Must be some conversation. He runs his hands through his hair before going back to talking to himself.

Curiosity gets the better of you, so you decide to get a little closer. See if you can't figure out what's he's talking about. The closer you get the less he pays attention. Once you're a few bikes down from him, you can begin to hear him speak.

"No no, that won't work,"he says. He clears his throat and you duck behind the bike. "Y/n, you're a really great girl," he pauses. "And I know you don't know me very well, and that I don't know you very well... but I was wondering if..."

"If what?" You ask standing up. Jax cranks his head in your direction, completely off guard.

"How... how much of that did you hear?"

"Only the part about me being a really great girl." You smirk.

"So all of it?" You nod and he continues, "I've got something I'd like to ask you Darlin'" he climbs off his bike and walks over to you. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my girl."

You look at him, his blue eyes swirl with worry. He grabs your hands and rubs his thumb across the back of them.

"You're right, I don't know you very well," you pause and the worry only grows in his eyes. "I don't know a thing you stand for, or what this club stands for." He nods and you continue "but I would love to get to know both those sides."

"Is that a yes?..." he asks squeezing your hands, you nod and he smiles, "oh thank god!!" He picks you up and spins you around. Your leg kisses a handle bar on a nearby bike. You both freeze just as you hear metal clanking against one another and a clunk as a domino effect of bikes fall.

"Fuck!" Jax hollers.