Momma Gem

I just wanna say a huge thank you to all the readers of this book! You guys are amazing!!! There was no way I was expecting to get over 1,000 reads 😭 I honestly thought this book would bomb, especially since the SOA series ended years before I started this book. So thank you so much!! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to you guys ❤️ so please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to what?!" You asked with panic in your voice.

"I want you to meet my mom." Jax tells you leaning on the handle bars of his bike.  You look across the lot of Teller-Morrow and spot the open office door.

"I've heard rumours about your mom," you tell him staring at the office door. "I heard she's not a nice woman Jax," glancing back at him you continue, "Especially not towards your girlfriends." He laughs a little.

"I'll admit, she is a little rough around the edges, but she'll like you." He smiles climbing off his bike. "And if she's doesn't then oh well, I still like you," he continues kissing you on the forehead. You nod as he takes your hand, "come."

You walk across the parking lot, you can see some of the boys working on a beat up car on the shop as you pass. Jax stops in front of you in the door way.

"Hey sweetheart! What can I do for you?" A female voice asks.

"I've got someone I'd like you to meet," Jax replies walking into the room so the woman could see you.

"Uh... hi.."

"Oh yes," the woman says with disdain in her voice. "You interrupted me so I could be introduced to a new crow eater?" She asked looking at Jax. Your face gets a little warm causing you to look towards the ground.

"No mom. This is Y/N." he replies, sitting on the couch and lights a smoke. "She's my girlfriend." He looks in your direction before letting out a cloud of smoke, "come here Darlin."

You slowly walk over to him and sit beside him on the couch. He wraps his arm around you before taking another drag.

"Oh you think so?" Gemma says leaning forward in her chair.

"I do!" Jax counters, "Whether you like it or not!"

Gemma quirks an eyebrow, "Nice to meet you sweetheart." She looks at you then back to Jax. "Are we done here?"

"Jesus Christ!" Jax says running a hand down his face before grabbing your hand. "Let's go!" You rise to your feet and walk out with him.

That couldn't have gone any worse.