Falling For You

Mangle sat on the roof with her head in her hands, looking down, sad. Suddenly, she heard someone call her name. "Mangle?"
Mangle turned around and saw Springtrap, looking down at her.
"Springtrap?" She said, surprised.
"What are you doing up here?" Springtrap asked her.
Mangle looked away from him. "I just wanted to be alone..."
Springtrap walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Why?"
Mangle sighed. "I'm upset and confused. Why do you keep being so hard on yourself? You're not giving yourself any credit for what you did for us! You're a good person, Springy, you're amazing! Purple Guy forced you to hurt us when you didn't want to! You had a hard time controlling him, until I was there to encourage you, but it wasn't me who saved the day, it was all YOU. You chose to fight back and help us! Why would we make you leave after you just saved our lives?"

Springtrap looked down. "You're right, you're absolutely right. I shouldn't be kicked out, I won't. Nobody hates me...but I can't help but hate myself, though. I was forced to hurt you guys and watch, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for that...Yes, it's all over and done, but I'll never forget what happened today- or, tonight, and neither will you guys. Look, I'm sorry I'm so hard on myself, okey? I'll admit, I am a good person, I believe that deep down, but...I was never really good to myself. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve anything...even if I did something good."

Mangle hugged him, tears filling her eyes. "Of course you do! If you do something nice for someone, they should do something nice for you in return! Please don't hate yourself, don't say that. I hate hearing you say that, because I love you! We all love you! You don't have to forgive yourself for what you've done, but don't hate yourself! You have to understand that he's the one that made you do it, he deserves to suffer for it, and I hope he is. Look, you can finally have a normal life now! We can all live happily and won't have to worry about him ever again! It's all because of you! And you're right when you said no one will ever forget about what happened, but we shouldn't focus on the past, it made us better people, especially you. Let's focus on the future, let's see what it has for us! And can you at least try not to hate yourself so much? I care about you a lot, and it's really hurting you...I don't want you to be sad..."
Springtrap nodded. "Okey, I'll try. I promise. I'm sorry it's making you sad..."

Mangle smiled and hugged him close.
Springtrap grinned. "I love you too, Mangle."
Mangle looked at him, surprised. "W-What? Really?"
"Yeah, sorry it took so long for me to decide if I liked you back. We were kind of in a bit of a situation. But I know now, I do love you, Mangle. I'm not even messing with you, that would be pretty messed up if I was. It took me a while to remember what it was like to feel love, I've never fallen in love with anyone before, and you're the first. I don't love you just because you're pretty and all that, I love you because you're sweet, REALLY sweet, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm glad I met you and got to know you. You're amazing and fun to be around. At first, all I could feel was confusion, anger, fear, and some happiness, but you helped me see that life wasn't always bad and scary, you made everything okay, you made me feel okay and safe. I mostly felt happy with you, because I knew you would make everything better. I didn't feel alone, not always."
Springtrap placed his hand on Mangle's. She blushed hard. He looked at her in the eyes.

"I love that you're nice to everyone, you make everyone happy. You don't like hurting people, you wouldn't hurt a fly. You don't have a mean bone in your body. You never gave up on anyone, especially me, you made me feel like I belonged somewhere. You never lost hope on any of us, you believed we could get through this, and we did. You helped me win the fight, I would've been gone if it wasn't for you...I love you for that."
Mangle smiled brightly, tears ran down her cheeks. "I-I love you too... Oh great, now you're making me cry!"
Springtrap laughed and helped her wipe away her tears. "Sorry..."
"So, uh...are we like, a thing now or something?" Mangle asked him.
"If you want to be," Springtrap replied, smiling.
Mangle nodded. "Yeah, I do. But aren't we suppose to go on a date first?"
"What are you talking about? This IS our date!" Springtrap laughed.
Mangle laughed too. "Ooh. Best date ever!"

Springtrap wrapped his arm around Mangle and pulled her close, she wrapped her arms around his stomach and laid her head on his chest.
Mangle sighed, "Foxy apologized for what he's done and said he'd try to change from now on, but I'm not sure if I believe him..."
"He is. Puppet made us talk it out, I could tell he was being serious, he really does want to change and try to be a better person. Just give him some time, it might take a while, but he's trying. He said he was gonna stay away from you for a while and give you some time to warm up to him," Springtrap told her.
"Oh, alright. Good. I hope he's already doing good," Mangle said.
"So what do we do after this?" She asked.
"We could just go hang out with the others, play the arcade games or something," Springtrap shrugged.
Mangle nodded, and then she started snickering. "Just wait till my friends hear that we're dating now, they'll squeal so loud and go crazy."
Springtrap smirked. "Yeah, I can see them doing that. But right now, I just wanna sit here with you."

He smiled and kissed Mangle, she kissed back. For the rest of the night, they sat there peacefully, looking up at the bright stars in the night sky, holding each other. They finally felt happy. They felt peace. They felt restful. They felt love...

THE END (of this part)
Coming soon: Springle part 2!

Oh, my neck! I gotta pop mah neck! That's better. Man, I had fun writing this, turns out it ended sooner than I expected it to. I finally stopped being lazy, yay! Im also glad we're stuck in quarantine, because now I have plenty of time to write my stories whenever I want to, I can finally relax and get things done. If I was still in school, it would take me forever to finish this. But I'm NOT glad that people are getting the virus and dying, that is not good 😬. I'm gonna publish the next part as soon as I can. Yeah, you thought it was the end of this story? Well guess what, IT'S NOT. HAH. HAHAHAHAHAH. HAHHHHHHH-*cough*. I'm glad this story got a lot of reads, comment what you thought about it, but if it's something mean, then I'm deleting it (and then you-I mean, what?) Anyway, I loved this story, can't wait to write the next one, um. Yeah. That's it. Go away now. Have a good day or night.

Oh I almost forgot, I found a theme song for this story. I'm gonna start putting theme songs for all of my stories now, just for the fun of it. Hopefully I won't somehow get copywrited...hehe, hehehehe...heh. I mean, come on, getting copywrited for writing lyrics from a song? That's dumb. But all credit goes to the artist that made this bootiful song.

Falling For You by: Single

I was hangin' with you, and then I realized
I didn't think it was true, I was surprised
When I found out I've fallen for you... (oooh)

I didn't wanna believe my feelings for you
I didn't wanna believe that I could lose you
If I told you just how I felt...

But I can't help it
Im falling for you
And I can't quit it
'Cause I'm stuck on you
And it might be pathetic, and you might be skeptical
But I just want to be with you
Please tell me, boy
Can you get a clue?
Or come through, 'cause I just want to be with you.

I'm scared, of telling you how I feel
Maybe it's better, if I just try to conceal
The truth.
For me, and for you
But I'm still stuck on you, ooh, ooh

I, Iiiii, I'm still falling for you
For you
...

Look it up, it's great :D

Also, I actually started off this story as a comic, I was in 6th grade when I made it, and it's c r i n g y. But I changed it a lot and made it better, I'm also gonna throw that comic away, the drawings are bad and I won't be needing it anymore. I wrote it out instead, because making a comic is a lot of work. But I know how to make one and publish it on here, I'll make one some day. And I'll make more, maybe. Also, if you wanted to know how I drew those pictures, I use an app called Ibis paint, it's the best drawing app in my opinion. For me it's easier to draw with my finger, you get used to it after a while.

Before I wrap it up here, here's a fun fact about me: Every time I press the 'publish' button to publish a chapter, I say pooblish instead. XD

Here's the old cover if anyone wanted to see it.