Chapter 7

Golden Freddy looked at the ripped hole in the wall, scratching his head.
"I still don't understand how this even happened..."
"Yeah, I don't either. I just walked in and saw this, maybe someone was picking at the wall?" Springtrap guessed. Freddy walked in with a box full of tools, "Alright, you guys ready to start?"
Springtrap and Goldie nodded.
"Wait, what if there's something else in there?" Goldie asked.
"I already checked, there's nothing," Springtrap assured him.
"Oh, okey," Goldie replied. They grabbed some tools and started working.

Mangle sat with her friends while they ate pizza, talking and laughing.
"Remember when we were making pizza and when Bonnie was flattening the dough, he tried to flip it, but it hit his face?" Chica grinned. Toy Chica laughed, "Oh, I remember that!" Mangle laughed as she ate.
"I'm so glad to see you happy, Mangle," T.C smiled at her.
"Yeah, you rarely ever smiled before," said Chica. Mangle didn't say anything, she just nodded.

After they finished eating, Chica and Toy Chica went to go hang out with Bonnie and Toy Bonnie, Mangle stayed behind and walked in the hallway alone instead. She was just about to take a turn, but then Foxy ran up to her and grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her against the wall.
"Ow! Foxy! What are you doing?!" Mangle stared at him.
"Mangle, I need to ask you something! There's just something I don't understand!" Foxy told her.
"What is it?!" Mangle asked, frightened.
"I've apologized to you and told you I would change, but you still hate me! Why?" Foxy asked.

Mangle glared at him, "Really? That's it? Are you stupid? Haven't you realized that you've been a jerk to me for such a long time?! You never even bothered changing! You never cared if I was hurt or crying, you just laughed! But now, all of a sudden, you decide to change because I'm FIXED? You only like me for my looks, but I HATE you! I hate everything about you!"
"No, don't say that, don't say any of that! I do love you! I've always loved you! I just had a hard time accepting you, it's not just your looks! I really am sorry!" Foxy told her.

Mangle pushed him away, "Well, I don't forgive you! Don't ever talk to me!"
She was about to walk away, but Foxy grabbed her arm tightly, and didn't let go.
"Foxy! Let me go now! You're hurting me!" Mangle said, trying to pull away.
"NO. Not until you forgive me!" Foxy demanded, not letting go of her arm. She tried to push him away, but he scratched her other arm with his hook. Mangle yelped in pain as wires stuck out of her arm.

Suddenly, Foxy was shoved forcefully against the wall. He and Mangle both stared as Springtrap held him by his throat, looking furious.
"Don't. Touch her. Ever. AGAIN," Springtrap said with gritted teeth.
Foxy glared at him with wide eyes. Mangle stared at him, surprised. Springtrap let him go and he ran off. Springtrap went over to Mangle and took a look at her arm, "Are you okay?"
"Um, yeah, it's just a cut, I'll be fine..." Mangle told him.
"I'm taking you to the 'Parts and Service' room." Springtrap helped Mangle to the room and sat her down, and then got some tools out and started fixing her arm.
"Th-thanks for helping me..." Mangle said to him.

"Yeah, any time. Why did he do that?" Springtrap asked her.
Mangle sighed, "He wouldn't leave me alone when I said I didn't want to forgive him or go out with him. He kept saying he would change and that he was sorry and that he loved me, but I don't believe any of it. He said he didn't understand why I didn't like him, but I knew he knew why, he was just trying to sound innocent. And then he grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I hate him..."
"Well, next time he tries that again, just punch or scratch him, do anything to get away from him! Don't let him win. He's crazy, if he actually changed and really liked you, he would've let you leave and not hurt you. We need to let the others know about this," Springtrap told her.

When he finished wrapping up her arm in a bandage, they left the room and saw everyone gathered up around Foxy, listening to him blabber his mouth off.
"That sounds like a load of crap, Foxy. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?" said Bonnie.
"Yeah! Springtrap would never hurt Mangle, he just fixed her, he's been nothing but nice to her!" Chica told him.
"If there's anyone that's the trouble maker here, it's YOU. You're definitely lying," said Toy Freddy.

Everyone noticed Mangle and Springtrap staring at them, confused. Chica and Toy Chica ran over to Mangle and hugged her.
"We're so glad you're okay! What happened?" T.C asked her.
"Foxy hurt me, and then Springtrap threatened him to stay away," Mangle told them.
"We heard it differently, Foxy told us some crap story about how Springtrap attacked you and then he tried to help. That isn't true, right?" Freddy asked them.
"Of course not, just go look at the cameras," Springtrap told him.
"What? No! I'm telling the truth, really! You don't need to look at the cameras-" Freddy interrupted Foxy, "Yeah, I can already tell he's lying. Let's go."

     Everyone stood in the office, watching what really happened on the cameras. Freddy glared at Foxy, "So SPRINGTRAP attacked Mangle, huh? Yeah, I knew you were full of crap. So what are we gonna do with him, Puppet?"
"Well, first we're gonna take his hook away, and then we're gonna have to keep him locked in the back room for a week, hopefully that'll be enough," Puppet told them. Freddy and Bonnie took Foxy and they walked off, out of the room.

Everyone else went back to the main area and continued doing what they were doing. Mangle hugged Springtrap.
"What?" said Springtrap.
"Thanks. That's all," Mangle told him.
Springtrap was quiet for a minute before he said, "You say thanks too much."
Mangle laughed, "So? I mean it! It would be rude if I didn't."
"Yeah, I know. Come on," Springtrap walked with her back to everyone else.

     "I'm sorry that happened to you, Mangle. Are you okay now?" Chica asked her as they sat at their table again.
"Yeah, I'm fine. At least I won't have to look at Foxy for a while," Mangle told her and Toy Chica.
"Yeah, we're glad too, he's been getting on my last nerve, I swear. We can finally eat and talk in peace," said T.C.
"So are Springtrap and Golden Freddy and Freddy still fixing that hole in the wall?" Chica asked.
"Yep, it might take them a while..." said Mangle.
"I'm still wondering how it even got there, why was a box of your parts in it without anyone knowing?" Toy Chica asked.
"Dunno, maybe we'll find out, maybe we won't. I'm just glad I can walk again," Mangle told them.
"Yeah! Now we can all make bracelets and stuff. You guys wanna go on the roof and do it? It's more peaceful up there," Chica asked.
"Sure, wanna come, Mangle?" Toy Chica asked her.
Mangle nodded, "Alright."  They all got up and went.

     "So when do you think we're gonna be done with this?" Freddy asked.
"Uh, maybe in a few days, it shouldn't take long," Goldie replied as they continued fixing the hole. Springtrap was quiet for a while, not saying anything, he didn't want to talk.
Freddy sighed, "I still can't get over what Foxy just did, he went too far, I honestly didn't think he would do something like that."
"Well, now you know he would, when he doesn't get his way. What matters now is that he's gonna be locked up for a while, not hurting anybody. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson. Anyway, let's talk about something else-" Golden Freddy was cut off when the hole got bigger as more bits of the wall started falling off.

They all sighed in frustration. "Well...crap," was all Freddy could say.
"That's just great," said Golden Freddy. Springtrap still didn't say anything, he just stared at the hole blankly, still thinking about Foxy. But the more he thought about him, the more he got angry and wanted to punch him. Suddenly, Springtrap noticed something in the dirt, he looked closer. It looked like an eye. Springtrap could hear whispering behind him, he turned around, but nothing was there.

Goldie looked at him, "What's wrong?"
Springtrap sighed, "Nothing, I'm gonna get more tools..."

He got up and left the room.