Chapter 9

WARNING: This chapter has some violence and a bit of gore in it, if you don't like that, skip through it.

It'd been a bit stressful for Springtrap the past week. He still kept hearing whispers, footsteps, and voices around him, sometimes even the wind, but he hasn't been outside a lot. Somehow, no one else could hear the things he's been hearing, he was the only one, he even hallucinated sometimes, too. He'd been trying to get all of it off his mind by doing literally anything he could. He tried playing games, but the screens kept glitching and he would see things in that room, so he decided to avoid it for a while. He tried helping Mangle and her friends make pizza, but he would hear things in the kitchen too, he even got his hand burned from being distracted from it. But it didn't stop. He would still hear voices and noises when he would hang out with Mangle, or anyone else, but he just tried ignoring it so no one would notice and worry.

Today was the day that Puppet would be letting Foxy out of the back room, so all Springtrap could do was ignore him and hope he wouldn't cause any trouble again, so Spring wouldn't lose his temper again. Mangle seemed to be doing fine, at least. She was more bubbly and cheerful when she was around Springtrap, so he tried to do the same to try to ignore the voices, but he was starting to question his own sanity now. He also helped Goldie and Freddy fix the hole in the wall a lot, it started to look better, and so was Mangle's arm, she wouldn't need a bandage anymore.

It's been a couple of days since Foxy was let out of the back room now, and so far nothing bad has happened. He would try to approach Mangle and talk to her, but every time he did, Springtrap would give him a death stare whenever he noticed, until Foxy would walk away, and if Springtrap wasn't around, Mangle would just quickly walk away from Foxy and go to Chica and Toy Chica.

But the next day, no one was around this time. Mangle was on her way to see Springtrap, until Foxy popped up from inside the restrooms and pinned her against the wall. Mangle gasped in terror, "FOXY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"Mangle, be quiet! Just hold on a sec!" Foxy shushed her.
"Let me go!" Mangle demanded.
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry," Foxy let go of her. Mangle was about to walk away, but Foxy grabbed her arm.
"Foxy, stop! What do you want?!" Mangle questioned as she tried to break free.
"Mangle, please! Just hold on a second! I need to talk to you!" Foxy begged.
"What do you want from me this time?!" Mangle asked in an irritated tone.
"All I want is for you to forgive me and love me back! I promise I am trying to change!" Foxy said to her.

Mangle pulled away from him, "Don't make promises you can't keep, and that's not how it works, Foxy. If you really are trying to change, then you're doing a pretty bad job at it, because you've hardly even tried to leave me alone for the past three days, and you just grabbed my arm again and didn't even let go! It's gonna take a while for me to forgive you, even if you are changing."
"Mangle, I said I was sorry! What else do you want from me?!" Foxy asked in a raised voice.
"I WANT YOU TO NEVER TALK TO ME OR COME NEAR ME EVER AGAIN. THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I WANT. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT REALLY SORRY, SO STOP ACTING! I WISH PUPPET WOULD JUST PUT YOU BACK IN THE BACK ROOM AND LEAVE YOU THERE SO I WON'T EVER HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU AGAIN!!!" Mangle hollered at him, and then walked away.
Foxy growled, "Why you little-" He tried to grab her again, but she kept pushing and hitting him away, and then she smacked him in the face. Foxy looked at her with black eyes with white pupils and growled, and then scratched her on the cheek with his hook. Mangle yelped and fell on the floor. Foxy approached closer to her, oil dripping down his hook.

Springtrap was helping his brother and Freddy fix the hole in the wall, when they suddenly heard yelling. They all stopped working and looked at each other.
"Is that... Mangle?" Freddy asked.
Suddenly, the yelling stopped and then there was screaming.
Springtrap jumped up and ran out of the room, with Golden Freddy and Freddy behind him.
When they looked down the hallway, they could see Mangle laying on the ground and Foxy kicking her and yelling at her.
Springtrap didn't even hesitate, he sprinted over to them and drop-kicked Foxy. They both fell, but Springtrap got up quicker and started punching Foxy. Freddy and Golden Freddy helped Mangle up as Springtrap and Foxy punched and hit each other.
"Springtrap, that's enough! We need to get Puppet!" Goldie shouted at him.

But neither of them stopped. Foxy punched Springtrap off of him, and then got on top of him and started punching and scratching him. Mangle gasped and shoved Freddy and Goldie away and ran over to them. She tried to pull Foxy away, but he bit her right arm and shoved her to the ground. Freddy quickly dragged Mangle away from him while Golden Freddy ran over to Foxy and tried pulling him away, but Foxy snapped at him and scratched his shoulder. Springtrap ran up to Foxy and bit his arm, Foxy yelled as his teeth sunk in his skin. He punched Springtrap in the nose and stabbed him in the eye with his hook. Goldie quickly tried to pull Foxy away, but he already ripped out Springtrap's right eye. Springtrap hollered in pain and fell on his knees.

Foxy kicked him and he fell, but he quickly got back up, grabbed Foxy, and slung him against the wall. Foxy stared in horror as Springtrap looked up at him with wide, angry black eyes, his pupils turned purple, and purple smoke was coming out of his eyes. Springtrap's grip around Foxy's neck tightened as he started strangling him, a big smile spread across his face as Foxy started gasping for air, his teeth started turning sharp. Mangle, Freddy, and Golden Freddy stared at him in horror.
"S-Springtrap, stop! You're gonna kill him!" Goldie hollered at him, but Springtrap didn't listen at all.
"We HAVE to stop him, quickly!" said Freddy. Golden Freddy took Mangle while Freddy ran in the closet and came back out with a bat. He ran up behind Springtrap and knocked him out. Foxy fell to the ground, gasping.

Puppet teleported beside Freddy, "Quick, we need to take them and Mangle to the 'Parts and Service' room, NOW."
"Wait, why did it take you so long to get here?!" Goldie asked him.
"I'll explain later! C'mon!" Puppet helped Goldie carry Springtrap, Chica and Toy Chica came and helped Mangle, Freddy and Bonnie took Foxy, and they all went to the Service room...