The showers heavy drips began to wash away the tensity, one drop at a time. I wet my hair and grabbed the bath and body works shampoo that Wendy got me. I worked the suds through my hair, washing it thoroughly. I haven't been able to do this in a while. The facility showers had closeable stalls, but they were disgusting.

I wash my body for around 30 minutes, and most of it consisted of thinking. What if my family doesn't like me? Will Bowser return me? Is that even possible?
I rationalized those thoughts, using reasoning to fight my own anxiety from taking over. I spent another hour in the shower and not even realizing it until a knock was heard at the door.

"Kiddo, is everything okay?" Bowser asked from the other side.

"Oh! Sorry. I'm running up your bill,"

"I don't give a shit about that damn bi- oh, never mind. The family is starting to pull up outside. Get dressed and meet me in the living room downstairs,"

I grew extremely anxious, despite earlier attempts at calming myself.

"Ok! I'm coming," I said. I heard his footsteps fade, and I cut off the shower. I step onto the rug and dry myself off and wrap the towel around my chest, covering my body.

I hurry into my room, shutting and locking the large door. I saw the wall and carpet, and the horrific bloodstains were no longer present. I was grateful that they were gone. I wonder who cleaned up the other scene. At least they weren't here when I got out of the shower.

I put on some baggy sweatpants, fresh socks, and a long sleeve t-shirt. I grab my phone, and walk out of my room and gently shut my door. I quietly walk down the hallway, and slowly round the corner to the spiral stairs. I gaze down them fearfully.

I grab onto the fixed railing and slowly bring myself down the stairs. I hear talking in the living room. From the staircase windows, I notice about four or so nice cars parked outside.

Here goes.

I walk in to see a large gathering of people conversing excitedly. Once I entered however, all speech halted and every eye in the room landed on me.

"Oh my god, is that him?"

"No that's just a random human who lives here,"

"Aw, I thought it was him,"

"Peach, what will I do with you?"

"Marry me?"

"Oh for god's sake, I'm your HUSBA-"

Bowser cleared his throat, halting the goofy conversation. I was grinning, but covered my mouth with the sleeves of the slightly oversized shirt I was wearing.

"This is Taemin. My ninth," he grinned proudly at me, and I walked further into the living room. There was a family of humans, two anthropomorphized primates, a ghost, a slightly obese anthropomorphized crocodile, and a Koopa wearing all blue.

"This is Mario, Luigi, and Peach, and their sons Pete and Mark. This is your Uncle DK and his son Diddy Kong. This is King Boo, K. Rool, and Kamek. The three K's, " he introduced everyone. I waved at them and they all greeted me excitedly. Bowser wrapped an arm around me and guided me into the kitchen, family following behind. I sat on a barstool as Mario and K. Rool sat on either side of me. Everyone circled around the island, focused on me. Bowser went out the back door to focus on the grill.

"How do you like living with that bonehead?" King Boo asked, smirking at me. His silly question earned chuckles as everyone waited for my response.

"He's really cool and nice, I'm glad to be living here," I said shyly, still encircling my mouth with the shirt sleeve.

"Hey, that's good to hear man," he recited gleefully in response.