5 | Pills

"Junior did what?!" I shouted in Iggy's room, pacing back and forth. He was beating around the bush mad hard.

"What did he fin-" I paused, and the realization hit me. "Oh, no, " I sprinted out of the room and Iggy was on my heels.

I burst through my door, running to my bag and roughly begin to rummage through its contents. Iggy was close behind me, chest nearly pressed against my shoulder as he looked over me.

"Looking for this?" I turn around in panic as he held my heart medication in his claws. I snatched it in shock as my heart dropped. Ironically.

"Junior found it sitting in the middle of the kitchen hall floor," he said calmly, eyebrow raised as he spoke.

"How did you get it?! How did it end up on the fl-" my mind went back to when I was running with the meds in my pocket. It must've fallen out... of my shorts.

FUCK!

"Junior brought it to me when he saw your name on it. He couldn't read the big words so he wanted me to read it to him. I read the medications and decided not to. It would make him worried. And plus he would've told dad, whether I would've said so or not. Also, this had your birthdate on it. Why didn't you tell us it was tomorrow?" his eyes held a look of hurt and betrayal.

"So what my birthday is tomorrow!? I never celebrated one! " I huffed and shoved the pills into my bag hastily and hurled it into the top of my closet.

"Oh my God, I- I didn't know, I'm sorry if I made you ups-"

"Just stop, " I said, feeling horribly depressed. "I just wanna be alone right no-" As I proceeded to walk past him, he wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go. I felt like crying, but I didn't want to do that in front of him. I'd let all my feelings out later. When I was alone.

I squeezed him and sighed heavily. I didn't want him to tell dad. I didn't want to cause any more trouble.

I was conflicted and scared. I didn't know what to do or say. I buried my face in his shoulder, wanting everything to be alright. I didn't want to be caught in the steady crossfire of stagnant controversy and endless skepticism. I loved it when people exhibited concern toward me but being pushed through a two-story ledge, and being used as a battering ram through my brother's glass table is a step too far.

I was so deep in my fog of depressive thoughts that I didn't hear Iggy talking to me.

"Dude. Duuddeee. Dude!" I snapped out of it.

"What?" I looked up at him. He released me. "I'm gonna shower. You should too, okay? Wash off the stress," he suggested, smiling. His phone went off and he checked it. He had the same one Bowser bought for me.

"They'll be here in about an hour and a half, dad says. Dad's firing up the grill now," he smiled at me. "You're gonna love his grilled food, trust me," he laughed before walking out, softly shutting the door.

I decided to take his advice and walk out of the room after standing there for a few minutes. I grab my phone and set it up. The WiFi password was written on the back of the box so I knew what it was. I took it off the charger, seeing it was on a full charge. I grabbed a bath and body works shampoo that Wendy had gotten, and walked into my bathroom. I grab a fresh towel and smiled, seeing the supplies. I set the towel back on the rack, and begin to set up my bathroom with the fancy things Bowser bought for me.

I finished and took a step back, proud of my work. The window in the corner lit up the room in a golden glow. It was truly mesmerizing. I decide to play a quiet playlist of my favorite music. I step in the shower and gasp seeing as the showerhead contained settings. I put it on 'Heavy Rain,' and began to use the washcloth and soap to wash.

Future | KoopalingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara