22 | Confusion

I stretched to the golden rays tickling my face. I got up, quickly showering and putting on some comfortable clothes for school. I plopped back on my bed so I could twist up. I twisted up a nice blunt before sparking it up. I turned Spotify on my TV and scrolled through social media until I was baked. I flipped between the blunt and the mod every few hits.

I made a reminder on my phone to take Silver and Clover home today so I could hang there for a bit. I grew excited, doubling my euphoria just thinking about riding on a four-wheeler for the first time. I turned the TV off, and picked up my phone again to leaf through messages. I had one from Rick, and I began to text him back and forth.

I put out my blunt, setting the roach on my nightstand and packing some gym clothes in my old bag; a plain black one.

I packed as I talked to Rick on FaceTime, ending up with a light blue Nike shirt, some black Nike running shoes, Nike socks, and Nike shorts. I grinned in satisfaction, loving to have the means to match brands.

A separate ding shot through the room and it was a notification from Dante. My heart sank, and I let it bounce around my stomach as I opened the message.

"Hey lil dude!,"

"Hey Dante! What's up?" I responded. I silently thanked myself for smoking right as I woke up. I would have been an awkward mess.

"You wanna do something late tonight?" He asked.

I thought for a minute before typing. "Can you pick me up?" My breath caught in my throat as the read receipt appeared and he began to type.

He instantly read my message before typing. "Yeah, but it'll be a little later tho. 🥲 You cool with that?"

"Sure, Dante!" I said, not seeing an issue. He hearted my message.

"Can't wait to see you 😁," he texted.

"Same, waiting to see what you have planned," I said.

He hearted my message again, not replying. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my book bag. I walked into my mirror in the bathroom, glancing over my outfit.

A white un-zippered hoodie that hung off of one of my shoulders, a black tank top, some black sweatpants, and some white converse with the heart on the side.

I grabbed my lanyard and left the room. I walked down to the kitchen, bag slung over my shoulder. I took some Lucky Charms, pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, Wendy," I greeted her as she walked into the kitchen. I sat at the barstool, beginning to munch hungrily on my cereal.

"Hey, T. Can you look at these and tell me if they're postable?" She asked. I shrugged, "Sure,"

She leaned over and began to scroll through incredible photos of her with a bouquet in her Ferrari. She had on matching clothes, only designer brands lacing her body. I chewed on my cereal as I briefly glossed over each picture. Couldn't lie, she was incredibly stunning.

"Hell yeah those are postables!" I said, grinning. My bloodshot eyes shone as we made eye contact. "Yeah.. I'll just ask Vicky," she said, walking back upstairs.

"Yeah, well no one posts at 6am anyway!" I called after her.

"Cocksucker!"

Eh, couldn't say she wasn't lying.

I finished my cereal, putting my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher before moving outside to my 300. I put my bags in the trunk and went over to my Chiron, taking the tin box of gas out and setting it in the backseat of the Chrysler instead. I hopped inside, pressing the start button and stuffing my lanyard, now donning various supercar keys and key fobs back into my pocket.