Duct tape cant fix this

"I want to help you," I said, as Roy stared me while I paced around his room.

"Really?" Roy started, raising a brow. His shades sat on his nightstand, not having been touched since I calmed him down from his panic attack.

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

"How about I show you?" He nodded. "Alright," I grabbed his claw, and I noticed he was shaking a little bit. I smiled reassuringly at him. I pulled him up and we walked out of his room. I guided him downstairs, and he was breathing rather harshly with each passing stair.

As we reached the bottom, I heard our father in the kitchen. I guided him through the hall, and into the gracefully and expensively decorated space. The pattering of our feet on the hardwood flooring gave our position away as bowser turned around and looked at us. Roy huffed extremely harsh as he faced his dad without his shades. I smiled innocently. Bowser looked shocked and morbidly confused at the lack of his sons shades.

"Dad, I'm sorry," he stuttered, Bowser's mouth opened slightly as he probably never seen his son act like he is now. Gripping my hand harder, he puffed out his chest confidently.

"I'm really sorry for hurting Taemin. I was just scared and afraid of my shades being knocked off. I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry for letting my..." he struggled, not being able to get this out of his mouth. I smiled comfortingly at him, which pushed him to breathe out the last part.

"I'm sorry for letting my mental illness get the best of me, " he quivered, visibly shaking. Rushing over and embracing Roy in a hug, he forgives him, seeing as I'm okay with it. That's what I like to see.

"Atta boy!" I pat him on the shoulder, earning a chuckle from both of them.
Bowser sends Roy to apologize to his siblings. Bowser stops me as I start to walk with him. I look up at my father as I hear Roy go up the stairs.

"Dad! I wanna see if Taemin's oka-" Larry is cut off as he walks in, eyes landing on me. His eyes widen and he runs over to me, engulfing me in a hug. Larry was about my height.

"Oh my god, are you okay?! Are you hurt? I'm so glad you're okay!" he yipped happily. I smiled at the twelve-year-old, playing in his blue hair. He gladly let me. I wasn't hurting as badly thanks to the spell Ludwig cast.

I cut him off as I was about to hear what dad had to say. "Okay, okay, " I laughed. "I'm fine, how about we play the game when we're done talking, huh?" He nodded and hugged me again, a more serious and mature air surrounding the boy. "For real, I was mad at Roy when he apologized to me. I just might forgive him now because you're okay, " he smiled softly, before walking out of the kitchen.

Before Bowser could start talking again, I asked him, "What are we gonna do now that dinner is ruined?" I asked, looking up at the Koopa. It was hard for me to take in his immense size compared to me. He explained that he was going to save it for tomorrow and that everyone can get what they want from the kitchen, the atmosphere being too tense for a family dinner. He seemed horribly disappointed. I forced his arm up and slid under it. A faint smile formed on his face. He looked down at me and sharply inhaled.

"Why did Roy push you? I only want the truth," he said softly, a hint of sternness mixed in. "I was knocked into him and his shades flew off. Since I was the one who fell into him, he blamed me for it. And completely went off. He cut me trying to get his shades off before pushing me through the railing," I said, feeling horrible for Roy. "Ludwig told me what happened to him," I finished off. He nodded, deep in thought. "Who pushed you?" He questioned. I didn't dare think about ratting Lemmy out. So I tried to lie.

I was horrific at lying.

"I actually- uh- uhh, tripped..?" he looked at me suspiciously, an exasperated look forming on his features.