Craquaria~ Exhausted

For the record I try to write. But I can't find the time 😭. It literally takes me soo long and I can't take two or three hours of my days everyday. Like.. I wanted to write two days ago but I had a headache so nop. I wanted to write the yesterday night and I ended up having a panic attack while watching Nicky's live so nop again. I'm clearly doomed lmao.

Anyway today I'm finally writing and I hope you'll enjoy it.
>>Cracker has a mental breakdown on tour and Aquaria is there. Just short and fluffy.

No tw

~~~

Aquaria's pov :

Me and the girls of the season are on tour for few weeks now. We are having fun but it is so exhausting. However tonight we don't perform, we are on the road and we should arrive to the next city tomorrow morning. I don't really like the nights on the bus but it is good to have a free night without performing.

We planned to watch a movie all together and eat pizzas tonight. When the bus finally stops to allow the bus driver to eat diner and take a break Kameron and Eureka go buy the pizzas while we gather on the couch on the back of the bus to choose the movie. Of course we can't choose a movie that everybody wants to watch and soon everybody is fighting to have their movie chosen.

I don't really care about the movie we'll watch and as I stop paying attention to their quarrels I notice Cracker isn't there. She has been distant and weird for few days now. At first I just thought it was a bad day but now I don't know if there isn't something else.

'' Guys do you know where Cracker is? '' I ask but no one pay attention.

'' HEY ! Where is Cracker? '' I ask again. Shouting the Hey to get their attention. They go quiet realizing we  forgot her.

'' I don't know. I called everyone to come. She could have not heard I guess. '' Asia says.

'' Don't you think she acted weird lately. She seems kind of...Off ? '' Monet asks looking concerned.

'' Yes she barely shows up for diners, she doesn't talk a lot. It's weird. '' I answer.

'' Maybe she is tired or something. The tour is really exhausting after all.'' Blair says.

'' I guess... I'm going to check on her.'' I stand up when Monique calls me.

'' Okay, ask her for the movies. Oh and also wich one do you want to watch? ''

'' I'll ask her. And I don't care I'm good with all of them. ''

I climb the narrow stairs leading to the bunks and walk over to Cracker's.
She is gluing stones on a garment. She looks really tired trying to focus on what she does. She doesn't even notice me.

''Hey Cracker..'' I say slowly. She jumps and mumble.

'' Hey Aqua, you scared me, sorry''

'' Uhm.. Are you okay? ''

'' Yes sure. Why? '' she tries to look confident but her voice is unsure, her face is pale and her hands are shaking.

''Really ? You look awful girl.''

'' Well thanks always good to hear.. Anyway I'm doing perfectly fine. Why did you come in the first place? ''

'' Yeah sure... The girls are choosing the movie and want to know which one you want. And Kameron and Eureka are going to come back with the pizzas really soon. You should come with us. ''

'' I don't really mind what movie we watch. But I'm coming. '' She sighs and stand up to go with the girls.

I just nod and we go downstairs. She looks so exhausted. The others seem to have reduce the movie to two as we sit next to each other on the couch. She doesn't try to talk or smile until Kameron and Eureka come back with the food. And honestly I don't know if I'm pissed off by how she just shuts down and pretend that everything is okay or if I'm just worried because she really seems down.

We eat and turn the TV on. I don't really pay attention to the movie . At some point in the movie I notice Cracker seems to be really bad. She just looks like she is going to pass out and cry. Her hands are still shaking and I know I have to do something.

'' come on Cracker come with me. '' I whisper as I take her hand and stands up. She tries to follow me but stumble. I wrap my hand around her waist and lead her upstairs. Luckily for us the other seems too focused on the movie to ask what is happening.

I help Cracker to sit on her bed and sit next to her.

'' Will you tell me what is happening now ? '' She looks down and stay quiet but I can the tears running down her cheeks.

I pull her into my arms and slowly rock her back and forth. She sobs on my shoulder for few minutes before she manages to calm down.

'' What's wrong sweetie?''

'' It's just- I can't sleep. I have these nightmares and I don't want to wake all of you up. And now I'm so tired. I want to sleep but I'm scared to have nightmares and I don't sleep. I'm sorry it's so stupid. ''

'' Oh Cracker, you should have told me. It's gonna be okay. How can I help you with that? ''

'' I don't know.. You don't have to help me I'm good. It's okay. ''

'' Sure you're shaking and you can't even walk straight but you're okay? I'm going to help you because I want to and because you really need to sleep if you don't want to collapse on stage or anywhere else. ''

'' Thank you Aquaria.''

''It's okay Cracker. Look, I'm a light sleeper. If I stay with you, when you start having a nightmare i'll wake up and I'll wake you up as soon as I can. And I'll be there to comfort you. Could this work?' '

''I guess we could try.'' She says with a weak voice.

'' Okay we are going to do that. Let's put on pajamas and go to sleep princess''

After that she snuggles into my arms and I wrap the covers above us.

''G'night '' Crackers mumbles already almost asleep.

I'm happy to see her finally sleep. She always overworks herself and doesn't listen to her body. I look one last time to her peaceful face and kiss her forehead and close my eyes.

~~~

Soo I'm finally posting. I'm really sorry for the time between the updates, especially for a one shot like that. I know it's bad but I hope I'll manage to do better soon.

Feel free to correct my English. Leave a review and send me your requests. 👾🐱🥑

Love ❤️🍅