Gigi X Nicky ~ School Exchange~ Part One

Hey guys!
The story has reached the 100 views and I'm sooo happy thank you! 😁

Also yesterday I painted Nicky on my phone case and I posted it on my story and she answered me omg 😭😭.

So today part one of an High-school au. This one is Gigi who comes to France. And part two will be Nicky who comes to the US.
So this one is easy because I know French High-school. But the next one will be tricky I think.
And it's going to be a long one. I'm not going to sleep tonight but don't care 😂.
Enjoy❤️

Tw : Death/ panic/ agoraphobia (but they are all minors)
~~

Gigi's pov :

It's the first time I take the plane. I'm so excited and scared too. Today is the first day of my school exchange in France. I'm going to France ! I'm finally going to meet Nicky!
She is my correspondent and I'm going to live with her for the two next weeks. We are so lucky to get along that well.
Our French teacher and their English teacher created a kind of personality test to see who matched the best together. And I ended up with Nicky. We were supposed to send each other emails every week but she almost immediately gave me her number and we started to text each other constantly.
I'm not really good in French but luckily for me she is fluent in English.

The plane start moving. It scares me a little but I try to stay calm. I feel someone grab my arm. It's Jan. I think it's the first time she take the plane too. I take her hand give her a '' it will be ok I'm totally confident'' look.
I' m glad to have my friends with me for this trip. They aren't all as excited as me because they don't all get along with their correspondent as much as Nicky and I do.
I see that Crystal and Heidi are casually talking in front of us, not scared at all.
And RockM next to Jan is asleep.
I should try to sleep too. I close my eyes but I'm too excited about the two next weeks to sleep...

~~~

Nicky's pov :

I'm thrilled, it's february the 4. The day of the school exchange with the US and that means I'm about to meet Gigi!
I'm waiting at the airport with my mom. I am sooo excited and also a little bit stressed but i'm so happy to finally see her in real life.
We basically became [virtual] best friends during the lasts months.
The two of us love fashion, Cats, anime and art. I don't really like emails so I gave her my number pretty soon. And then she gave me her insta and I gave her my snap and we never stopped talking.
Spending nights talking about anything and send weird selfies. FaceTime each other at any time of the day. She is so much fun.

Omg her plane has landed ! I can't wait to see her. My mom smiles at me.  She knows how excited I am. I just spent the three last days talking about that nonstop.

'' Maman, juste, sois pas gênante s'il te plaît. ''  {Mom - just--don't be awkward please} I don't want her to tell her about me when I was kid and I did all the weird things kids does.

'' Quoi ? Mais non t'inquiète pas. '' {What? Noo Don't worry} Alright she clearly planned to embarrass me. I can see it in her smile.

'' De toute façon tu sais pas parler anglais'' {You can' t really speak English anyway} I laugh

'' Of course I can talk in English '' (read that with the worst French accent)

'' Oui, bien sûre... '' {Yeah... sure}

'' C'est eux qui arrivent là, non ? '' {It's them over there, isn't it? }

Oh my god she's right it's them! I see Gigi, her friends and  their French teacher walking in our direction. They should have already retrieved their baggage.