Shalaska - By Night

Hey guys. I still don't post everyday like I was supposed to. (it's because I need sleep at least one night on two) Anyway I come back with a shalaska. I hope you'll like it and it's going to be pretty short sorry.
Also my notifications bug I can't see them anymore and it's annoying so if I miss something I'm sorry.
🌸🐜☀️ 🌱.    🦠👵🏻😷🙏.    👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🤦‍♀️.   🏳️‍🌈🎸🎼🔊.   🧂🍳🍫☕☕☕.   🖌️🧢📍(Idk why- it's all I can remember from my day in emojis)
~~~

Alaskas pov :

I hate insomnia. I'm so bored. It happens to me a lot those times and it makes me really sleepy during the day. And then I spend all night not being able to sleep. I guess it's the stress or something like that. I wish I could sleep. Or at least do something. But I can't wake Sharon up because she needs to sleep and it wouldn't be fair to make her stay up all night and kill her day tomorrow.
I turn the TV on. There is nothing only weird documentaries on contemporary art or weird intellectual German movies (an : Idk if it's really like that for u guys but in France it's pretty much that >> we have a channel named Arte wich is half German half french and omg there is some weird shit on it in the middle of the night. Like naked people dancing with crutches... Anyway.)
I'm hungry. I go to the kitchen to find the cereals but they have disappeared. Sharon has certainly hidden them in order to avoid finding the box empty in the morning (because it happened a lot).
Disappointed I grab a yogurt in the fridge and go back to the living room to sit on the couch and continue watch a weird yougoslav telenovela (an: that is some weird shit too although it's funny) I have no clue what they are saying but the acting is hilarious.
At some point I hear little steps in the flat. And I saw Sharon's sleepy head in the doorway.

'' Hey Sorry did I woke you up babes? ''

'' Nop. I fell out of bed'' she seems upset and I can' t help but laugh. She is cute when she is grumpy.

'' Hey don't laugh it hurts... Anyway you weren't in bed. You should be sleeping Lasky. '' She says while joining me on the couch and putting her head on my chest. ''

'' I can't sleep. And you hid the cereals. Not cool. ''

'' Yes because you always eat all the box as a midnight snack... What the fuck are you watching? ''

'' No clue. But it's fascinating. Wait. You see her? She is the wife of the man who just died but she had sex with  the other man who looks like a fish. And they have a daughter that the husband secretly knew it wasn't  her daughter but he makes her wife believe he doesn't know to trick her and the other but he died because of their fishmonger who also happens to be the legitime son of the guy who had sex with his wife and the boyfriend of his ''daughter'' but they are brother and sister and they don't know it. ''

'' Wow. I just understand there is incest involved. And that you're way too absorb by something like that. You really need to sleep Alaska. '' She laughs a little but I know she is concerned about me.

'' I wish I could but I really can't I- I don't  know. When I go to bed  I just get stressed and I can't sleep. ''

'' But Babe why didn't you came to me? ''

'' I don't know. I didn't want to wake you up you need to sleep too. ''

'' It's the first night? ''

'' Not really it's been a week I think''
I avoid her disapproving look and focus on my yogurt.

'' And you didn't thought that you could tell me? ''

'' What could you do anyway? ''

'' I don't know I can try to help you fall asleep or just stay with you''

I don' t really answer and end my yogurt. After few seconds she sighs and get up. She goes to the kitchen and comes back with the cereals.

'' Oh my god Yay! Cereals! ''

'' I'm hungry and your TV thing is kind of fascinating you're right. '' She gives me a little smile and we start eating our cereals.

'' Is he the son of the dead guy? ''

'' No of course not. He is the cousin of the false daughter of the dead guy. ''

'' How did you even understand all of the family links? Do you understand serb or something'' she laughs confused.

'' You don't need to know what they're saying. Just the images and the context is enough. Also I watched ten episodes. It's addictive. ''

'' What? For real? You're such a freak''  we both laugh.

'' I'm your freak'' I say and I hug her.

We stay like this for about an hour. Eating and commenting the show. In each others arms.

'' Are they trying to waltz? ''

'' I guess''

'' But they are all wrong. They don't even know the steps'' I look at her confuse. Is she really bothered because they can' t waltz properly? 

'' Do you even know the steps? '' I ask rising my eyebrow.

'' Yeah obviously. Don't you? ''

'' No. why would I know how to waltz? '' She seems shook by my answer.

'' Because everybody does duh. ''

'' No they don't. '' She gives me a weird look as I say that.

'' Okay stand up. I'll teach you. You can't just live your like everything is fine while you don't even know how to waltz. ''  I laugh and stand up.

'' Sharon come on you are too dramatic it's just a dumb dance. ''

'' Okay put your right hand on my shoulder and take my right hand with your other hand. And then follow my lead. One, two, three, and one, two three..''She slowly helps me get the moves and I try not to step on her toes.'' Yes you're doing good. '' A little bit faster now. One two three and on- '' My legs bump against the coffee table and we both fall on each other. We end up laying on the floor my chest above her legs, laughing so hard.

'' Oh my god the neighbors are going to kill us we have to be quiet.''she says while trying to stop laughing.

''It's your fault your the one who absolutely wanted me to learn how to waltz. And now I'm going to have a bruise on my leg'' I whine playfully.

''Oh come on you are the one who didn't paid attention and bumped into the table'' She laughs.

'' Yes but you are the one with the gorgeous face I couldn't stop looking at'' I crawl above her and kiss her.

'' Let's get back on the couch Lasky it's more comfortable'' she says and winks at me.

We start making out on the couch but I'm not in the mood to have sex. I'm so tired and I just want to cuddle.

''I'm sorry Sharon I' m too tired tonight. '' It's not an excuse and I know she can see that I'm really just too tired.

'' Don't worry babes'' she take me in her arms and start stocking my hair. She has turned off the TV and after few minutes I start feeling sleepy. I should have come to Sharon before to help me with my insomnias. She makes the stress go away and i' m so comfortable with her.

'' Love you Sharon'' I mumble half asleep.

'' Love you Lasky''

~~~

I wrote it pretty quickly so i' m happy but at the same time it certainly means it sucks :').
I hope you've enjoyed it anyway. It' s kind of silly but it was fun to write.
I'll be back soon with the end of School Exchange or a Jan x Jackie Idk.

Feel free to correct my English and leave a review and send me your requests.

Love you guys take care of you and your family during this shitty time❤️