Trixya ~First Love

Hey Folks. First of all I know I didn't post for a long time I'm sorry. I'm really bad at being consistent :')).

Also just want to send love to everybody. I'm trying to follow what's happening in the US rn and to support blm as much as possible from France. I hope all these protests and these riots will make a change ❤️. (Maybe even have an impact in Fr bc we  kinda have the same issues.)

Enjoy

~~~

Katya's pov :

I remember the first time I saw you. Your deep brown eyes, your long blond hair and your round shaped face. We were seven. It was the first day of class. You were on my right. There was this boy between us, Ben. I was so scared. Scared of other kids.

I just moved in from a town were I was bullied because of my boyish look, because of my weird way of talking. I didn't have any friends. My parents were concerned and when we moved they sent me to a therapist. She told them I was 7 but I was as mature as a 12 years old. That's why other kids didn't get me. It became my secret.

Despite all my fears, we became friend, you, Ginger, Violet, and me. We were so different and so similar.

I was a nerd and you didn't really cared about school. You were confident and outgoing when I was just scared and weird.
But I remember you were always there with me trying to catch bugs, building them a house and taking care of them. We loved nature and animals, we loved playing marbles in the playground. I know I liked you because it was the first time I met a girl who didn't care of not fitting in with the other girls.

~~~

I remember how we grew together.
When we were ten, we started getting closer. You were my best friend and I thought we would spend our life together.

We didn't have any secrets for each others. We use to go to the forbidden stairs in the playground. We would stay for hours there. Drawing Totoro and talking about music and movies, sometimes we would just sit there and read mangas that we borrowed from Kim.. .Sometimes other kids would show up to the stairs and annoy us. I always ended fighting them to protect you. I remember this day one of the twins push you against the wall and tried to strangled you. I was so scared and so mad. I kicked him in the balls and he left. You were crying. I hated seeing you cry, because you were usually so joyful, funny and enthusiastic. I was way more calm and at least funny to you, you were the only one understanding my weirdly dark humor at such a young age. We completed each other.

When I think about my childhood all the pieces of who I am now come together, like my desire to impress girls, my short hair and my boy clothes, but one of the most obvious was one of the game we use to play.
You always brought these little dolls at school, one day I bought some with the money my grandma gave me.
And everyday we would brought them to play. The story was secret. No one knew the real story. Everytime other people came to the stairs we would switch the story to another one and as soon as they left we would switch back. It was the story of a secret love between two girls. I always think about this and wonder how did we not know ?

~~~

I remember when you came out. We were eleven. It was our first year of middle school (an : still don't understand your school system sorry). You were in different schools and we talked everyday on the computer. You were so stressed. You told me you liked boys but also girls. You told me that you were bi. And you told me you liked me. And I said I was proud of you and I said I was sorry, I was ''straight''. You told me to forget that, that it was a mistake, you were just confused. You were bisexual but not into me. And I was relieved.

~~~
I remember our first kiss. We were twelve and you were the only person that really got me.
I know was the only one that got you too.

It was in December. We had a sleepover. We always had sleepover at my dad's home because my mom was really strict and because you weren't in really good terms with your parents. You certainly said to your parents that you needed help in math and came in the afternoon before calling them at 7:00pm to tell them you were sleeping over.
Our goal was to have a sleepless night. As usual. We played truth or dare. The two of us in my little room. On my bed. Your lips touched mine. It wasn't perfect. Why would a first kiss be perfect? It was awkward and disturbing. But I loved it.