Crysti ~ Cold

Hello, so I know I haven't posted in three days but I'm trying my best you guys. I have few ideas but no time to write them. But tonight I didn't plan on sleeping anyway. Soo I hope you'll enjoy it.

(Also the pic is a painting of Gigi I did few days ago and I'm pretty proud of it bc it was the first time I actually painted on a canvas :D )

>> Basically Crystal doesn't feel good after a gig. Established relationship.

Tw : Vomiting

~~

Crystal pov :

I walk out of the stage. I'm drained.. It's cold as f*ck in here. Wich is pretty weird for a club. Especially after performing. I'm usually too hot after a show like this.
I go back to the dressing room to find Gigi and some of the others booked queens talking. My head is spinning a little bit but I don't really think about it.
I walk over to the girls and wrap my arms around Gigi's waist.

'' Hey babe'' she chuckles and kisses me.'' We were waiting for you to go grab a drink at the bar, sounds good ?''

'' Yep'' I answer with a smile. To be honest I would have prefered to head home but I know Gigi hasn't seen some of the girls that are here tonight for a long time. So I think we are here for few hours...

I stay at the bar while they are dancing which I don' t really have the strength to do. I don't feel good. I ask a glass of water to the barman. I didn't drink more than a Margarita tonight but my stomach feels weird.

I may be catching a cold. But just a little cold. That's okay. Gigi is having fun I don't need to ruin her night for a stupid cold.
The music is too loud and hurts my head and it's hot and cold at the same time. I just need to keep it together for a little longer and then we'll go back home and I'll find back our bed with all the soft blankets and the smooths  pillows.

'' Crystalllll'' I realize Gigi is standing literally one inche from my face trying to get my attention.

'' Sorry Gi I zoned out.. You were saying? ''

'' Are you drunk? '' She asks with a smirk.

'' No I'm not. Just tired love. ''

'' Oh.. Do you want to go home? ''  she says but I see in her eyes she is hoping for me to say no.

'' No it's okay. I'm having fun still. I'm just slow. '' I laugh. I don't know if she is really convinced so I try to change subject. '' Soo.. You came to ask me if I was drunk? ''

'' No. I want you to come dance with meee'' It's not a good idea. I feel awful. But she looks at me with the cutest face and I can' t say no.

'' Okay'' she takes my hand and drags me to the dancefloor.

We jump and dance and laugh. I' m actually having fun. Trying to forget the pain in my head and the dizziness. After two songs my legs feel really weak and I feel sick. I try to ignore it but Gigi seems to notice something is wrong. She stops dancing and looks at me questioningly.

'' Are you okay Crystie? '' I know I can't really lie now so I just answer.

'' Not really. Can we get fresh air? I don't feel really good. '' She looks concerned. She quickly put her arms around my shoulder and guide me to the exit.

Once we're outside i take a deep breath. I'm way more cold and so is Gigi but the sound and the heat are gone. I still feel really bad though.

'' Gigi I think I'm going to be sick... '' I manage to say before I run down to a trash to throw up. I hate throwing up. I feel Gigi holding my wig. When it's finally over my body is shaking and I feel worst than before. Gigi helps me sit on the floor. I hold my head in my hand and keep my eyes close. I feel a cold hand on my forehead.

Gigi's pov :

Crystal looks really bad. She is shaking, eyes closed, she looks hurts and I hate seeing her like this. I put my hand on her forehead. She definitely has fever.

'' Baby you're boiling... Why didn't you tell me you were sick Crystal? You should have told me before ending throwing in some trash on a sidewalk we would have gone back home. '' I feel bad. I should have seen it.

She starts crying as I say that and answers :

'' I'm-I'm sor-sorry don't be mad at me please. Y-You we-were having fun and I di-didn't want you to-to-to have to lea-leave your friends be-because I felt a-a little si-sick. I-I'm  s-sorry Gi'' I hurry over her to take her in my arms and comfort her.

'' Don't cry boo. I didn't want to make you cry I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you babe. But you need to tell me next time okay? ''

She nods slowly but she is still crying.

'' It hurts so bad Gigi make it stop I don't like that'' she sobs.

It's breaking my heart to see her like this. We stay on the ground cuddling for a little while but she is still shaking and it's truly cold here.

'' Crystie, we need to get you inside to get our stuff and call an uber then we'll go back home alright? ''

'' Don't want to move it hurts my head. '' she mumbles.

''Come on. You're going to be even sicker if we stay in the cold.''

I help her stand up, put one of her arms around my neck and my arm around her waist. We slowly go back to the club. She is crying because of the exhaustion and the noise and lights. Once we head to the dressing room it's way more calm. I help her on the couch and get her some water. Then I pack our stuff and call an uber.

Only a couple of minutes after the uber is there. I lift her up and carry her to the car. She is half asleep during the ride. Mumbling things I don't understand. When we're finally home I pay the driver and and carry her to our flat. I help her to de-drag in Despite of her protests and de drag myself.

Then I give her some meds and put her in bed. Considering it's pretty early comparing to the nights we usually do I decide to work on a dress before going to bed.

After one hour on my new outfit. I hear small step and sobs getting closer. I see Crystal in the doorway. Crying and looking really weak.

'' Gigi I don't feel good. I want to stay with you'' she whines.

'' Come here babe'' I say as she snuggles on my laps.

I rock her and stroke her hairs for few minute es until she fall asleep. She is so cute. I guess I worked enough on my outfit for today. I carry her to our bedroom and go to bed with her.

''I love you Gigi'' she whispers before being completely asleep.

'' I love you too Crystal. '' I answer and close my eyes.

~~~

Voilà.. Well I'm tired as usual so I'm going to go to bed and it's certainly filled with errors so I'm sorry. I hope you've enjoyed it anyway.

Feel free to correct my English, let a review and send your requests!

Love you guys! Take care! 💕