Gigi X Nicky School Exchange Part III

Hey guys!! Part lll of school Exchange and there will be a part lV but I swear it will be the last one 😭.

I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy.

Tw : abuse, homophobia, blood

~~~

Gigi's pov :

I feel like my worst nightmare is becoming a reality. I hate that. Yesterday my dad called me. He still wants to see and now that he saw me with Nicky he has a way to put pressure on me because he could tell my mom. But if he does I'll get into serious troubles. And I don't want to involve Nicky in my shitty family life.
I'm just so scared. Because at this point, or he tries to find me and I don't know what he could do to me or even to Nicky if she is here. Or he tells my mom I'm gay. Or the two.

But today I really want to forget about yesterday. I will only have two weeks with Nicky and I want it to be the best two weeks ever. Even with that shit going on. All the morning Nicky tried to talk about yesterday but I just sounded confident and looked like it wasn't a big deal. I mean I didn't act like it wasn't a big deal yesterday but I need her to feel safe. Jackie and Jan have invited us to go eat something Thursday night and I'm really happy about it. It will allows me to have time to secretly buy a gift to Nicky. Because I feel really bad that I didn't have a gift for her at the beginning of the week and we are always together so I needed an excuse to get away from her for a while. I already told Jan and Jackie about my plan. After school we will get ready and join the girls and then I will say my mum called me because I didn't took my keys and that I have to go back because she needs to go out for the night. And then I will have approximately 30 minutes to buy her the gift.

Nicky's pov :

I'm worry about Gigi. She doesn't want to talk about what happened yesterday. She insists to say it's not important and that she isn't really in danger but I'm not sure it's the truth. She seemed so shooked yesterday.
I sincerely hope she is right when she says it's not a big deal even though I don't believe her.

~~~

It's Thursday, it's 7:30 pm and we are going to a Thai restaurant with Jan and Jackie, they are the sweetest girls and we really get along all together. It's going to be like a double date.
We head to the restaurant holding hands as the sun slowly gets down. It's ridiculously romantic. We meet Jackie and Jan in front of the restaurant but only few minutes after Gigi get a call from her mom. She forgot her keys and must go back to take them. It's not far so I ask if she wants me to come with her. But she insists for me to stay with the girls and grab a drink while waiting for her. She kisses me and goes.

Gigi's pov :

I know exactly where to go. I run to the little jewelry store two blocks from the restaurant. I hope the necklace I saw is still there.
When I finally arrive I hurry to go in under the weird look of the seller. I quickly find the necklace. It's a thin chain with a rose quartz. For people who believe in the meaning of stones and lithotherapy a rose quartz means love, harmony and positivity.
I buy it and the seller put it in a little paper bag. I slip it into my pocket and go outside. As I start walking back to the restaurant I feel something grabbing my arm. I turn around to see my father. My heart jumps in my chest as I try to get away.

'' Hey let's go for a walk Gi come on'' he tells me and at his voice and the pain my arm I know it' s not a question.

'' Let me go'' I cry. I' m so scared right now.

''Keep your fucking voice down and come with me'' He drags me in the street. I know if I try something it could get real bad real quick. With him you never know if he is going to beat you down or stab you or buy you an ice cream. But if I don't do anything it could also turn bad.