Craquaria - Camping

Hey guys. So I died when I watch the episode yesterday (All the french fans we are so proud of her 😭 )
And I was supposed to post a chapter yesterday but I couldn't write because I had a bad headache I'm sorry.
Well anyway today a little Craquaria with a weird clichee story about th two of them camping and as usual they end up cuddling somewhere because Idk my stories always end up like this

Tw: none
Spoil : none

Enjoy 🏹

~~~

Aquaria's pov :

Cracker and I go camping this week end. It wasn't my idea of course... I mean who genuinely enjoys camping?
Because I don't.
I would have said no if I had the choice but I lost a bet. Let me explain :
When we were touring last month we got pretty drunk at a bar and when we got back to the bus  we started doing dumbs challenges . So Cracker and I had a contest of wich one of us was the bravest that Kameron refereed. And if I lost the contest I had to go camping for a week end.
I did all the challenges and I really thought I could win. But when they asked me to eat a bug I just couldn't.
So here I am. Waiting for Cracker with my bag and my hiking shoes.

Crackers pov :

I don't know what we were thinking this night. I enjoy camping but not alone with Aquaria... We are actually really good friends but camping with my crush who hates camping and who is going to annoy me for all the week end wasn't the best idea.
I'm still planning on having fun because it has been so long since the last time I went camping and maybe it will go well, we never know.

I have to pick up Aquaria and then we will go to a good camping spot who is about an hour away from there.
I see her waiting on the sidewalk with a big hiking bag, tight shorts and hiking shoes.
I stop near by her and she puts her things in the car trunk before joining me in the car.

'' How are You Aqua? Feeling good about the week end? ''

'' Hmph... Sure I'm thrilled. '' she mumbles.

'' Oh come on it's going to be great''

'' Of course camping with bugs and dirt and no wifi is what I have been dreaming of. ''

'' Well you have accepeted the bet you knew it could happen right. If you didn't want it to happen you could just have said no. ''  She is pissing me off already but I need to stay calm because she is going to be like that all the week end.

'' But how was I supposed to know I was going to loose? ''

'' Yeah sure... Listen Aqua, being real for a second... You knew you could have said no if it was really bothering you so please... Even if you aren't thrilled about camping Let's try to enjoy this week end together okay? ''

'' Yeah I guess'' She sighs.

~~~

Aquaria' s pov :

Camping sucks. We had to walk for like ten minutes with all the stuffs before we reached the spot where we are camping and I know it doesn't seems that much but we had to climb in the forest and it was exhausting . Then we had to set up the tent and cook the meal.
We are supposed to stay here tonight all tomorrow and tomorrow night and leave the morning after.

'' The lunch is ready Aqua'' Cracker calls me. The night is slowly falling and I bump in a rock while I go over Cracker to eat.

'' Fuck! I hate camping already. Do we have any lamps? ''

'' Yeah sure but actually you were the one who was supposed to set up the lamps''

'' Was I? ''