Jan X Jackie~ paperplane

One shot about quarantine so if you don't want to read stuff about it don't read this one.

I'm really sorry that I haven't post in so long. For real I will try to post more regularly in the future.

And I'm currently writing an historic au one shot and I'm having soo much fun writing it I really hope it'll turn out good and that you'll like it.

Anyway... I still have no idea what I am going to write today but I hope you'll enjoy it.

Au : They are neighbours and they are useless lesbians.

Tw : Idk I don't really think there are major tw on this chapter
~~~

Jackie's pov :

New York is officially on lock down for 5 days now and my flat already seems to little, too quiet. The sun is bright today so I open my window. I put a chair in front of my window, sit and start reading. The unusually quiet streets are really pleasant.

After one hour of reading I start falling asleep. My eyes are closed when I hear a beautiful voice singing. I Slowly open my eyes and smile. Everyday since the beginning of the lockdown I can hear my neighbor sings. It seems like she is always happy and energetic. I knew that before the lockdown. The narrow street separating our windows allows me to see almost all of her living room. So I'm use to hear her do stuff all day put music on and dance. But weirdly I never heard her sings before. But now everyday she is here smiling and singing.

Everyday I wonder if I should talk to her or just thank her for brightening my days with her songs. But she could just think I'm a weird stalker. Wich I'm not. It's not like I'm trying to see what she is doing everyday. For real. I don't even know her name. But I would like to know her name. To know her.

And today is the day I'm going to try anyway. I taker a paper sheet and write :

Why didn't I know you could sing so well considering we lived next to each other for at least two years ? Thank you for the everyday private concerts ;)

Your neighbor who really enjoys your singing <3

Then I fold it to turn it into a paperplane. I go over to my window check that my neighbor isn't in her living room. It is weird enough without her seeing me throwing the paperplane.
I throws it and it lands in her living room as planned. So I step back and close my window.

Jan's pov :

I come back to the living room with my computer as I go to sit on my couch I step on a paper. I look at the ground to see a paper plane. I don't know what is it doing here.
I take it and unfold it. Inside there is a message written. I read it and blush. I didn't know people could hear me singing from the street. Well, I was kind of hoping no one could hear. I go over my window to see who sent it to me. All my neighbour's windows are closed but I think I know who sent it.
The girl that lives just across. She has her windows at only 10-15 feet from mine and her window is open almost All day. So she is the most likely to hear me sing. And to send the paper plane properly.

I really hop it's her. She is so pretty. We never really talked but she always give me a gentle smile when we see each others.

I take the paperplane and a pen and start writing on it.

'' Is it the pretty girl who reads all day that sent me this ? I hope so... (because if it is not I threw it back to the wrong window (sorry)) . However I hope hearing me sing isn't too annoying but I'm happy to have a supportive audience ;)

Ps : what's your name pretty girl?

Your loud neighbor (Jan) ''

I want to send it to her but her window is closed. I'm scared that is it not her that sent it. It would be so awkward. But who else could it be. The only other are an old lady named Alice living above the pretty girl and a young couple living to the left of the pretty girl.