Jan X Jackie ~ Hitchhiker

Spoil S12 ep7 ///

Jan x Jackie today.

Also Jan should have won the rusical (you can't change my mind) (even though Gigi was really goode as usual).

Btw am I the only who find Jackie looked stone during all the last episode?

Enjoy :

Jan's pov :

Two days ago I just took my bag and i ran. I walked for hours on the side of the road. it was raining and i was crying. That's how my new life began. And at this time I don't know where it is going to lead me. I slept at a bus stop wondering if I had made the good decision. And spend the next day trying to get cars to stop but ended up sleeping under that same bus stop.

This morning I woke up cold and started hitchhiking. I want to go as far as I can from here and hitchhiking is maybe the easiest way, well if someone actually stops. After few hours trying to get a car to stop - around 2:00 pm- a car finally pull over and roll down the window. A really pretty girl asks me where I am going with a Canadian accent.

''I don' t know. Anywhere that's not here I guess'' I chuckles .

'' Well it's your lucky day. It's exactly where we are heading. '' She smirks to me and I blush. '' Put your bag in the trunk and come in ''

'' Thank you so much'' I answer and hurry to put my stuff in the trunk before I go in and seat in the back.
They are four in the car and maybe few years older than me.

'' So I'm Jackie.''say the pretty girl in the front.'' The girl next to me is Nicky she is French'' The French girl waves at me.'' And the two asleep next to you are Crystal and Gigi. And you, what's your name? ''

'' My name is Jan nice to meet you guys. You're from Canada aren't you ? '' I ask trying to do some small talk. Jackie really seems nice.

'' Yes exactly. We've decided to use the springbreak to go on a road trip in the US. And you, what are your plans? ''

'' Taking a fresh start I guess'' I' m not telling too much because I'm not super comfortable with the reason why I'm leaving.

Jackie just nods. We continue talking about our lives with her and Nicky. They are art students in Toronto. Gigi is in design, Crystal in applied arts, Nicky in music and Jackie in drama. I tell them that I just graduate from High-school. At a certain point I fall asleep tired because of the short and cold night I had. I wake up few hours later with someone gently shaking my shoulder. I realize we are at a motorway rest area and I'm the only one left in the car. I look up to see Jackie smiling at me. She always has this sweet smile on her face.

'' Hey. We didn't want to wake you up you seemed really tired but huh.. We bought you a pizza if you're hungry? ''

'' Really? You didn't have to.. but thank you'' I blush and follow Jackie to the table of the motorway rest area where the other already started eating.

'' Sleep was good? '' asks Crystal sitting mostly on Gigi's lap.

I shyly nod and take the pizza. I'm starving. I practically didn't eat since I left.

'' You were snoring'' continue Crystal giggling.

'' Oh my god for real? I'm so sorry. You should have woke me up'' Did I? It is so embarrassing.. My face must be bright red.

'' Yeah we tried but I quote Jackie '' She is too cute we can't wake her up. Let her sleep guys''.'' add Gigi. I would have blush even more if it was possible.

'' Shut up guys! '' says Jackie embarrassed. Then she looks at me and say '' Don't listen to them. They're teasing you. You weren't snoring. '' but she isn't denying the calling me cute part.