Gigi X Nicky~ School Exchange ~Part IV

Hey lovely people! Finally the last part! I guess? I mean I'm writing that before I write the chapter but it's supposed to be the end. (update after writing : yup it's the end but I'll may be doing an epilogue soon)

Also we reach the 1k views and I'm sincerely sooo happy bc Idk I thought no one would read it and that it would be awful in English. But apparently it's correct enough for people to read it so it's so cool and also I've learned so many new words and way to say stuff while doing that so it's great.

It's going to be dramatic and non realistic with people explaining their feelings in their head and with English nonsense.. like everything that I write and I hope you'll like it anyway!

Bye, imma start writing before my mom yell at us to come eat diner. (this intro is way to long sorry)

Tw : blood, homophobia, death mentioned, abuse, panic (Yay.)

~~~

Gigi's pov :

Nicky looks at her phone and seems disturbed. I look upon her shoulder to see texts from my mum. Insults. To her. To me.
I instantly understand. Now everything make sense. He told her. I don't know what is his plan. I know he has one. He is like that. Is he trying to push me away from her to get her back?... or prove her something? I don't know. But what I do know  is that he certainly broke all that I had left of a family.
I guess this night wasn't bad enough?

'' Let's go home.. '' I say with a little voice.

I feel Nicky holding me closer. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm so scared of what is going to happen. She will be mad for sure. I mean seeing the texts she is already. Will she forgive me? And Nicky, what is she going to say to her?

We reach my place after few minutes and my heart is beating so fast. I think Nicky understood what's happening . Well it's pretty clear in the texts so yeah. We've been quiet for all the time we were walking. I already have tears in my eyes and all my body is shaking.
Nicky stops before we can enter and take my two hands in hers. She looks at me in the eyes and put her forehead against mine.

'' Gigi. No matter what happens. No matter how things turn. I love and you, I support you and I will always be there for you. Don't be scared baby.'' She gives me a hug while I try to take deep breaths.

We finally enter. My mother is crying on the couch. She hears us and I can see the anger in her eyes.
I'm shaking but I know I don't really have any other choices than face her now. Nicky is holding my hand tight. I can feel how worried she is too.

'' Gigi. '' she says coldly. '' You need to explain this to me'' she is pointing at two photos taken in central park of Nicky and I kissing on the bench. I know that my father took them.

'' I-'' I don't know what to say. She looks so mad and i'm so scared.

'' Is this some kind of joke? I fucking raised you! And now you tell me you're a fucking dyke!? In my own fucking home? Is it her that turn you into a lesbian? She looks angrily at Nicky.

'' No! '' i say stepping between my mom and Nicky.

'' SO WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ME? LIKE  IT WASN'T HARD ENOUGH TO ME TO RAISE YOU ON MY OWN. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT - I ALWAYS KNEW SOMETHING WAS FUCKED UP WITH YOU. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ABORTION WHEN I COULD. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY ALL OF THE BAD HAPPENED. ''

'' I'm sorry mom'' I can' t even express how I feel. Every words hit me so hard. She continues talking but I can't really hear. I can't breath and I'm sobbing. Nicky takes me in her arms and hold me close.