Trixya ~ Stuck

Hi guys.
When I first started to post those one shots I was hoping to manage to post everyday buuut I have chronic headaches that have decided to be really annoying these last days so I can't always look at a screen to write. Or do anything else. Quarantine with headaches make it sooo boring.
Anyway, I still wanted to write something today wich is going to be short because it's late.

Enjoy ❤️
~~~

Katya's pov :

It's 10:00 am and Trixie and I are shooting unhhh today. I'm smoking in front of the wow present building as I wait for her. After few minutes I see her walking down the sidewalk. I throw my cigaret and give her a hug to say hello.

'' Hey Kat how are you? ''

'' Good and you mama? ''

'' m'okay''

We go in the building and take the elevator that lead to the basement, where we shoot the web Serie.
Suddenly we hear a loud noise that make me jump and the elevator stops.

'' Fuck that'' Trixie says

'' I hate that. Elevators are so stupid. '' I answer.

I don't want to panic in this elevator. I sit down, close my eyes and take a deep breath I should be okay if I try to focus on other things. After few seconds I open my eyes to see Trixie looking at me worried.

'' Are you okay Katya? '' she asks me as she sit next to me.

'' Yup. Perfectly fine.''

'' Uh huh'' I know she doesn't believe me...

'' I mean... Technically I'm not that good because this situation sucks and makes me anxious but if I manage not to think about the fact that we are stuck in a broken box it should be alright. '' she takes my hand as she says that.

'' Okay '' she sighs '' Let's talk about something else then''

'' Did you press the button with the bell''

'' Yep. It didn't work. But I sent a text to Chris, he's got that. ''

'' Okay'' I hope it won't take long...

~~~
Trixie' s pov :

The first minute I couldn't find something to say. We just stayed on the floor, quiet, holding hands. Then I received a text from Chris telling me that it is certainly going to take two or three hours. I didn't know whether to tell Katya or not. I finally told her and even though she just nodded I know it's really getting on her mind.
So I need to find something to keep us busy and avoid her anxiety.

'' Still okay Kat? ''

'' I guess'' she smiles a little.

'' You're doing great'' I squeeze her hand and give her a smile.

''You know I get why you have a fan base of lesbian''

'' and why? ''

'' Well...You are basically a lesbian. Out of drag I mean... You're literally wearing a beanie and a buttoned up flannel shirt. ''

'' I- Yeaah no that's fair'' I laugh.

After that we stop talking but I can see she is getting in her head and I know it's not a good thing.

'' Fuck! '' she says to herself showing bad signs of anxiety. I need to do something.

'' Katya focus on me it's fine we are going to be fine'' I look at her in the eyes with her two hands in mine and wait until she manage to calm down.

'' What can I do to help you here Kat? ''

'' You could kiss me'' she gives me a smirk.

I knew it.

'' That again? '' I laugh desperate. '' You know what I was sure being stuck in an elevator with you would lead to sexual harassment''

'' It would actually help you know'' she laughs'' Just a little smack''.

''Ugh... Fine'' I start kissing her but it doesn't look like the kisses we share on camera. It is way more intimate and passionate. I step back awkward. I would lie if I say I don't have a little crush on Katya. But she doesn't do relationship she just has casual sex with people.
We stay in an uncomfortable silence for a while I'm looking at the door, avoiding her.
At a certain point I look at her she seems really stressed, fuck, what did I do I suddenly realize she is biting her lips hard enough to bleed. I hurry over her and try to have her attention.

'' Katya stop that you're hurting yourself'' It's like I wake her up when I say that and she seems to realize that she is bleeding.

''Fuck'' I can see she is really struggling to stay calm.'' I'm sorry Trixie I misunderstood what you wanted and I don't want us to be awkward I'm sorry I just I thought you liked me too in that way and-''

'' Hey Kat' calm down it's okay. We're good'' I take her hands and try to calm her down while I process what she was saying. '' What do you meant by liked you the way you thought? ''

'' It doesn't matter... ''

'' It does''

'' Don't laugh at me but I kind of thought you had a crush on me and I have too so we could be a thing and I thought you knew that because we flirt so much those times... but nevermind I'm sorry''

'' I didn't say there was nothing between us... Just I thought you were doing this just to have fun and I can't if it is just to have sex... It would hurt''

'' It wasn't I promise. I really like you Trixie Mattel. ''

I can't believe what she is saying. I always assumed she was just weird and horny but she actually wants us to be a thing. This time there is no hesitation as I get closer and kiss her. She kisses me back.

''So we're good?'' She asks between two kisses.

'' Yes we are'' I answer.

I didn' t thought my life could change because of an elevator. But it did. And the two long hours hours happened to be very fun.

~~~

It's the worst I know I'll do better tomorrow. I'm so sorry guys. 😖

Feel free to correct my English. 🧶

Leave a review and send me your requests.🐪

Love you guys ❤️