There I saw my father-in-law. Grandparents-in-law. "Good afternoon father, grandpa, and grandma." I greet and bow while standing in front of them. All of them smile at me at the same time as I smile back. "How are you doing Y/n-sii?" Grandma asks as she signals me to come to sit beside her. "I'm fine. How about you guys? Are you guys taking good care of your health?" I take a seat next to grandma. "We are. Is taehyung taking good care of you? He is not making any trouble for you, right?" Father asks with a worried expression.

"Yes, his taking good care of me. I have everything I need, no he's not making any trouble for me." I explain shortly with a weak smile. How am I supposed to say that he is not coming back home since our wedding night? He doesn't even bother to call me or get any hints of my whereabouts. He doesn't want to see my face nor wants to hear my voice. He feels disgusted with our marriage and me. And I feel guilty that I got him involved with me and my unlucky life.

"We are staying until dinner tonight. Your mother-in-law is out shopping with the kids. And she said she has prepared a surprise for you." Father says as my heartbeat raises. "O-oh re-really! Haha, t-that's so nice of her." I start to play with my fingers in nervousness. "Is something wrong?"

Grandpa asks while looking through some newspapers. I immediately look up at him and wave my hands, "Ahh no-no! what do you guys want to eat for tonight's dinner?" I ask changing the subject. "anything." Father says flashing a grin smile, I nod my head and ask the maids to prepare the rooms for them to rest.

++++

"It's almost dinner time. Did he picked up the phone?" I ask Albert walking back and forth at the balcony. "No! Mrs. Kim his PA said he left the office long ago." What should I do? What am I going to say to them? Suddenly I remember and then I immediately grab my phone and dialed a number. "Please pick up the phone!!" I prayed while my hands start to sweat a lot.

"Hello!" The person response from the opposite side of the phone. "Jungkook!" I huff his name panicking. "Oh noona? What's up?" He asks. I can hear people yelling and loud music from the opposite side. Jungkook might be at a party. "Jungkook do you know where is taehyung? I have been trying to contact him since this evening and he isn't even picking up my call." Jungkook went silent for a second. "Jungkook?" I call his name but no response.

"A-ah! Noona I-I guess he won't be--" "NO! He must come tonight. It's urgent. You know where he is right? Please give him the phone I need to talk with him now." I said all in one breath. Jungkook must be with taehyung, he knows but still why can't he help me. "I'm sorry noona. He is currently busy and won't be able to talk with you." I ruffle my hair in frustration. "At least tell me where are you guys?" Again he went silent. I'm losing my patience now. "Jungkook please." I have got no choice but to beg him. Jungkook let out a sigh, "We are at Octagon night club." My eyes widen but I feel relief at the same time. "Thank you." But Jungkook already hangs up the call.

I look at Albert and Mrs. Ann happily they were already looking at me worried, "He is at Octagon club. Albert take me there now." Albert hesitates but then nods. "Mrs. Ann tell everyone that taehyung wanted to buy something for them so he called me to join him by then we'll be back." Mrs. Ann nods and says, "I'll prepare something for them and stay safe okay!!" I nod and run outside following Albert. We drove to the club, but for some reason, I feel restless. I feel like something bad is going to happen. 

******

"We have reached!" Albert said I rapidly walkout and was about enter the club but two huge-looking bodyguards block me from entering. "Miss do you have the entrance card?" I look up at them and with my confusion stare I say, "No." "then please leave." They were about to push me but Albert stops them, "Here is the card and she is the young mistress of Kim family so behave yourself." I look at Albert smiling. "Where did you g-" "You should go inside now before it gets too late." I nod and immediately run inside.