Chapter 1

"Rachel wake up!" My bestfriend Andrea yelled in my ear.

You're probably wondering why I'm at her house. Well my parents are on a business trip and they didn't want me home alone for a whole month. But it is what it is. So I'll basically be living here for another month or so.

"Hurry up." I whined as she ran into the bathroom before I even got the chance to sit up.

I pulled out an outfit which involved my new pair of denim Jean shorts, a white short sleeve crop top, and my run-down hightop converse before setting it down and throwing my phone on Andreas charger.

As Andrea walked out she wore a pair of highwaisted shorts, and a cropped sweatshirts that had Venice going across the chest with her low-top clean white converse. With her hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

"Cute!" I commented.
"Right?" She said before laughing as I walked in the bathroom getting dressed.

I did my makeup and left my hair down curling a strand across the top before walking out.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. Let me grab my stuff." I said pulling my phone off her charge and grabbing my bag following her down the stairs.

"Bye Mr. & Mrs.Russet."i yelled walking out behind Andrea.

School

"I'll see you at lunch." Andrea said walking away.

"Ok. Bye." I waved her off walking towards my locker.

I still had about 30 min til class started so I grabbed my book 'The Fault in Our Stars' and made my ways outside.

10 minutes into reading I hear a group of boys and a strong smell.

I looked up to see a group of guys who looked about 18, they were definitely older than me though.

They were smoking and I seemed to have caught the attention of the one holding the blunt.

He looked at me as his mouth curved up into a smirk before exhaling the smoke and winking at me which made me blush and look down resuming what I was doing.

I looked up to see him and his friends talking and laughing. Somehow I felt like I was the bud of laugh but it was just an assumption.

Before I knew it the bell rang which made me hurry to class.

I found my seat towards the back.
This class had seniors, freshmans people from all classes. I didn't know anybody in this class but I did recognize that group of faces behind me from earlier.

As they were going around saying names. They finally landed on me. I'm pretty shy so I kinda mumbled.

"Rachel Alexandra." I said just above a whisper. Everyone was looking at me.

I heard whispers around me.

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked.

"Rachel Alexa-" I said barely louder than I said before.

"She said Rachel Alexandra!" Somebody yelled.

I turned around to see...