- twenty eight -

Ambulance 61. Squad 3. Truck 81.

They all jumped out of their beds before jogging to their vehicles. Leslie looked over at Gabby.

"One of the benefits of not being on Squad , is getting dressed. Especially with my sleep schedule."

"You mean your sleep schedule that is your life ?"

"Don't shade me Dawson , it's not cute."

The paramedics sped off after the trucks as they pulled up to a dorm to see it was on fire. They got out as random college students ran over. Gabby called Med to send two more ambulances.They were definitely over loaded and Leslie and Gabby had to separate them based on how severe the injuries were. A lot of them only scrapes and bruises for trying to rush out.

"What happened ?" Leslie asked a male college student who looked pissed. He had soft brown curly hair and glasses , wrapped in his university sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"The frat decided to throw a party and they were smoking in their room. They always do this anyway."

"Sorry kid." She told him. Leslie could tell that he came to school for an education and people were taking that away from him.

"Oh there goes the Zetas flirting again." One girl complained rolling her eyes. Leslie looked over to see the blonde and brunette girls , practically swooning over Kelly as Engine 51 were drowning the flames in water. Leslie almost glared before realizing that they were at work. She turned to see Gabby who gave her a look of amusement before looking back at the scene. Her smile faded.

"What ?"

"I guess he's not the only Lieutenant they want to go for."

Leslie stopped tending the students to just barley see the same girls trying to talk to Matt. He put his hand up to show his ring with a small smile and walked off to Truck.

"Well at least that one cut that right off." Leslie mumbled before going back to the people by the ambo. Two more ambos pulled up and other students ran to them. No one had any bad burns or anything enough to go to Med.

They all went back to Firehouse and they all were going to bed. Leslie made herself comfortable before she felt something hit her waist. She opened her eyes to see a piece of paper in a ball. She picked her head up and looked around to see no one up. Leslie stood up to see Kelly looking at her from his door.

She rolled her eyes before getting up and walking over.

"What ?"

He almost threw her into his room. Of course , Leslie had to basically scream it when everyone was asleep. He shut door behind him before looking at her.

"Really ? Talking that loud ?"

"Everyone's sleep , who cares ?" She told him before kicking off her shoes and jumping in his bed.

"You're not sleeping in here."

"You don't tell me what to do."

She got under the covers and made herself comfortable, ignoring him. Kelly locked the door to be safe before climbing in the bed with her and wrapping his arms around her. She slapped his hand away.

"You just yelled at me." She mumbled. He chuckled before wrapping his arms back around her and even harder this time so she couldn't leave his arms. "You lucky I rather want to sleep and not cut your balls off."

"What did I do ?"

"You let those childish bitches smile in your face."

"They are like 19." He said in disbelief. She quickly turned to him and glared. "Les , I really don't see the problem."