- thirteen -

Leslie walked into the locker room. Feet rushed behind her.

"Hey Shay ?" Mouch asked.

"What Mouch ?"

She opened her locker and turned to him.

"So since your Hermann's daughter , that makes me your uncle right ?"

"Do you want to be ?" She asked him as she tossed her shirt into the locker and grabbed her uniform shirt and sliding it on

"It doesn't matter."

She groaned and sat down before sliding off her leggings and putting on her uniform pants.

"Then why would you ask ?"

"Just see what you would say."

Leslie laughed as she tucked her shirt in and adjusted her belt, tightening it.

"You can still be Mouch , don't treat me any different alright ?"

Mouch nodded and walked out. Leslie rolled her eyes, this is why she didn't want people to know.

"Hey baby Hermann." Mills smiled at Leslie and she rolled her eyes once again. Even the youngest was racking up names for her.

"Really baby Hermann ?"

"Uh yeah , Hermann's your dad for real ?"

"Yes he is." She sighed in irritation as she slipped on her boots and shut her locker as he shut his. "Let's go to see what Boden wants."

He followed her to the briefing room as she tossed her hair into a sloppy low bun. She walked in and sat down beside Gabby. Dawson smiled at her best friend.

"Hey Her- I meant Shay."

"Don't talk to me the rest of shift." Leslie told her without looking at her. Gabby laughed and shoved her shoulder.

"Don't be like that Les."

Boden walked in with Hermann. Hermann stood in the front with him.

"Here's an explanation since everyone is asking when it's none of your business." Hermann started off . "One , Leslie is my daughter. Two , she happened a long time ago , had no idea about her until two years ago. Three , I didn't cheat on Cindy. Any more questions ?"