- nineteen -

Season 3, Episode 15 : Headlong Towards Disaster

Kelly walked into the Firehouse with a big smile , a smile bigger than usual. He walked into the locker room and blue eyes matched his first.

Leslie.

She blushed before going back to her locker and Kelly went into his locker. They didn't speak even though it was only the two of them in there.

Kelly peeked over to see no one was coming before smacking her ass lightly. Leslie quickly turned around to him.

"It's our first day and you already can't control yourself ?"

He ignored her before kissing her. Their tongues danced and shoved her against the locker. She moaned softly, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him any closer.

They heard footsteps and they quickly pulled away , going back to their lockers in silence. The rest of the Firehouse walked in , talking and laughing. Leslie tried to ignore what just happened but she couldn't.

Kelly Severide was a sex god for sure with the way he made her body feel in a simple touch.

Leslie sighed before taking off her coat and putting it in her locker, revealing her paramedic jacket. She brushed her hair back and put in her usual messy bun that stayed behind her head. She put her foot on the seat in between the lockers before adjusting her strings to make her boots tighter.

She stood up and shut her locker before walking out. She needed to be away from her boyfriend as much as possible at work before she would be caught fucking him somewhere in the firehouse.

Leslie went to the coffee pot that last shift so graciously decided to fill before they left. She poured herself a cup of coffee and added her cream and sugar. She stirred it with a spoon before sitting down at the table in the middle , Kelly usually sits at the ends of the table so he wouldn't next to her.

She didn't know how this was going to play out with Kelly's wandering hands.

She sent a prayer to the man up above to make sure they at least didn't get caught for the things that might happen in the damn firehouse that they worked along with all their friends and family.

Everyone walked in and breakfast was made and they all sat down eating.

Leslie ignored Kelly's heated stare as she talked to Stella. A foot reached over and rubbed her chin slightly. Leslie's eyes widened and she peeked at Kelly gave him a small glare as he smirked.

He loved getting on her nerves.

It didn't make it better that her father was literally a couple of feet away. Leslie kicked him under the table and her feet rammed up his knee that flew up into the table.

"Fuck." He cursed as the table jumped, getting everyone's attention. Leslie couldn't help but to start laughing out loud.

"What just happened ?" Otis asked.

"She kicked my leg." Kelly grimaced,"My knee is probably broken now."

"It's not broken Kelsey , stop being soft."

"Why did you kick him in the first place ?" Stella asked her , trying to not laugh.

"He deserved it."