- fourteen -

Leslie grimaced with a big headache as someone kept tapping her. She opened her eyes to see was on someone's bed but someone was staring at her and she jumped.

Louie was standing there with a toy in his hands in his pajamas. She was asleep in his bed and he wanted to sleep there. She looked at the window to see the sun still hasn't risen yet.

"Hey buddy." She whispered to him before smiling slightly. "You want to sleep with auntie huh ?"

He climbed on the bed and cuddled into her and she wrapped the blanket around the both of them. Leslie then fell back asleep with her arm wrapped around Louie. She didn't feel like she slept that long before she heard whispering.

"They are so cute." She heard Gabby say and camera clicking fully woke her up. Leslie opened her eyes and saw Gabby bent over , taking a picture of them while Matt shook his head with his arms folded.

"The hell Gabby ?" Leslie groaned as she looked over at her.

"You got drunk at Mollys while I was closing so I brought you here. You took over Louie's bed and I guess he wanted his bed back so he came in here."

"That's what I figured." Leslie spoke , turning on her back and that managed to wake Louie up. He opened his eyes before wiping them and sitting up.

"You two gotta get up now or we can't eat at that nice diner place."

"But-"

Kelly walked in and tossed a black bag, hitting Leslie in the head. She flipped him off as she pushed the bag to the floor and he laughed.

"Fucking dickhead."

"I told you to bring her bag in , not to give her a concussion." Gabby told him as she helped Louie out the bed.

"It was the same thing to me." Kelly shrugged and Leslie slowly got up, stretching.

"Leslie you got twenty minutes, hurry up."

"Fine fine." Leslie grabbed her bag and slowly walked to the guest bathroom. She turned on the shower and brushed her teeth and washed her face as the water warmed up. She took a quick shower and got out before putting her uniform on. Leslie threw on the sunglasses in her bag and walked out with a couple of minutes to spare. "Can I get some real good medicine before we leave ?"

Gabby tossed her a bottle of Aspirin and Leslie didn't need a chaser as she swallowed the pills down. She walked over and handed Gabby the pill bottle back.

"Come on before I literally die."

They all walked out and Matt looked at Leslie.

"Can you ride with Sev ? I need to talk about Gabby something important."

"Fine. You owe me if I kill Kelly in the car."

"You won't kill me." Kelly told her and she rolled her eyes before tugging on the door handle, the door swung upon and she got in , shutting the door behind her. She winced at the sound.

It was hard to be Kelly's friend but it was slowly getting easier for her.

They slowly went back to their usual selves they were before Kelly admitted he had feelings for her. It was hard but she rather them be able to joke around instead of them be awkward around each other. Her hope of them ever getting together was slowly going down but her feelings were still there.

She loved him , she was in love with him. Hopeless in love with him.

"So you got drunk at Molly's ?"

"Yeah. I didn't know I even got drunk , I drunk some drink Otis made and it tasted like shit but the second one got me there for sure."

"Why did you drink it ?"