- twenty one -

Season 3 , Episode 15 : Headlong Towards Disaster

Season 3, Episode 16 : Red the Raging Bull

Everyone arrived back to the Firehouse after the structure fire they were called to. They were all covered in smoke and Gabby and Leslie got out the ambulance as Pridgen spoke to the Firehouse.

"Folks , well we all learned a lesson here today about why we don't freelance."

Gabby and Leslie walked around Truck 81 as Pat Pridgen smirked at Otis. Otis had randomly decided to not follow directions and go a different direction in the structure fire. Otis , surprisingly, saved an older man's life because he saw him when no one else did. Granted , it was ballsy but Otis did his job and no one could take that away from him.

"Isn't that right , Gutter Ball ?"

Leslie scoffed as she took off her jacket and held it in her arms.

"You done talking to him like that ?"

Gabby grabbed her arm but Leslie snatched it away. Pridgen stared her down.

"What'd you say ?"

Everyone's eyes widened at Leslie. Hermann glared at his daughter, trying to warn her to not say another word but she wasn't going to back down from Pridgen, she had enough of his shit.

"He made a great save today. The old man would've been dead if it weren't him. And he may have gotten a little eager but so what ? If anything , he did it please you and try to prove himself to the only person in this damn firehouse that treats him like actual garbage on the ground."

"I don't like your tone, paramedic."

"And I don't like yours." She told him childishly , folding her arms as her voice got louder. " Otis , everyone else here at 51 , we proven ourselves day in and day out so maybe start treating us with respect , all of us, Chief."

There was nothing but silence on the apparatus floor as Leslie talked back to their chief. Once Leslie's mouth started running , she took no prisoners. The man had it coming since the day he walked in and made a comment about how she act more like a woman and not a brute after the Otis ordeal.

"Shay , in my office in five minutes ! PIC and both lieutenants as well !"

Leslie rolled her eyes as Pridgen stormed out. Otis walked up to her.

"That was insanely stupid."

Leslie looked at him for him to finish speaking.

"But thanks."

"Eh , only I can talk shit about you."

They all quietly put their stuff up and the two paramedics and Lieutenants walked into the office. Chief Pat Pridgen was pissed obviously. The two paramedics stood in the middle as the Lieutenants stood beside them.

"Now I don't know how Boden ran this Firehouse , whether he kept it loose and casual , or maybe you four are taking advantage now that the cat's away but you all have made big mistakes here since I have arrived and you are making a big mistake if you think you can walk all over me. I will not abide insubordination."

Leslie was fighting hard not to roll her eyes as Pridgen continued and he looked at her.

"How dare you talk to me that way ?"

His eyes went to Kelly Severide who blankly looked at him.

"Not obeying an order ?"

"The same thing that you applauded me for ?" He asked and Pridgen put his hand up at him to silence him and looked at Gabriela Dawson.

Love On Fire || Kelly Severide & Leslie Shayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें