- fifteen -

Season 3, Episode 14 : Call it Paradise

Leslie got of her car as as soon as Kelly Severide pulled up. It was almost below freezing before Christmas and Chicago Winter was making sure everyone know it was here.

She was wrapped in a big black fur coat that reach her knees and had her pants and boots. Kelly was only wearing his leather jacket like usual. 

"Oh shit!" He shouted as the cold wind started to push once again. Leslie laughed as she walked over.

"Chicago cold enough for you ?"

"It's fucking freezing."

"How do you live in Chicago Illinois your whole life but still don't know how to dress appropriately ?" She asked. He shrugged.

"You warm in there ?"

She nodded. Kelly reached forward and unzipped her coat before wrapping his arms around her and picking her up.

"Put me down." She laughed before wrapping her legs around him.

"You're warm so deal with it."

She wrapped her arms around him as he basically carried her inside with her giggling in his arms. Leslie pulled her head away and they both were smiling at each other as he walked in. Leslie's heart started racing before she spoke.

"Is it cold enough for you Lieutenant ?" 

"Yeah , I just saw a penguin. Crying."

The two laughed before they heard someone behind them.

A throat was loudly cleared. 

Kelly put Leslie down to see Matt Casey.

"Was I ruining a moment ?"

"No , why ?" Leslie asked him. "Oh where's the love of my life ?"

"In the locker room."

She nodded before walking past the blonde Lieutenant and going inside. Matt looked at Kelly.

"I thought you didn't like her like that."

"What is up with you and the idea of me and Les ?"

"I just think you two should go for it."

"Even if I wanted to , that's Hermann's daughter."

"Yeah , I forget about that. Anyway , Chief wants to talk to us."

He nodded. Kelly went and put his stuff in the locker room before noticing Leslie left her phone out. She was always losing something.

He grabbed her phone before walking out to the locker room and going into the briefing room, Gabby and Leslie talking their heads off like they didn't see each other the other day. 

"You left your phone." He told the blonde before handing it to her.

"Thanks."

Leslie looked away from him before he went to the yellow chair that was against the wall. The two looked at each other before she turned back to her paramedic partner. Chief sighed.