- twenty -

Leslie groaned as she got out her red Jeep as the familiar sound of a vintage mustang erupted in her ears. She watched the vintage blue mustang park behind her before she grabbed her bag from her backseat.

Kelly got out , once again , wearing that leather jacket that she told him to wear at least under a coat. The man didn't listen at all.

"Really Kelly ? It's 20 degrees out here!"

"I got a hat and gloves on!"

"Yeah like that's good enough."

She was wearing a huge coat and gloves and a scarf and one of his beanies that she managed to steal from his house that covered her ears and hair. She couldn't understand why the man was so hard headed.

"Let's go , it's cold !"

"I'm coming , I'm coming." He told before he stood beside her and the two started walking up the driveway. "Hold on , let me tie my shoe." He told her before bending down. Leslie impatiently waited for him and she looked around to see they were the only ones that were slightly late.

Seconds later , she felt snow hit her in face. She gasped and turned to Kelly who was laughing his ass off. She grabbed her own snow and threw it at him, hitting him in the mouth , causing him to choke on it.

Leslie started laughing herself.

"That's funny ?"

She nodded and then she saw he was leaning down to get grab some more snow. Leslie dropped her bag before grabbing some snow first and tossing it at him. She missed and the two started throwing snow at each other. Kelly playfully tackled Leslie into the snow and she let out a scream of laughter.

Leslie flipped them over before smiling down at him. He leaned up and kissed her. She slowly pulled away.

"Anyone could see us."

"Let them see."

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down and he kissed her again. Leslie kissed him back as her body slowly relaxed against his as the snow slowly fell around them.

The perfect moment.

She slowly pulled away , breathless , looking down at him with a small smile that grew into another big full grin. His smile grew larger than hers.

"What ?"

Kelly slapped her with snow in the face and her jaw dropped.

"You little fucker !"

Kelly laughed before Leslie mushed snow in his face. The side door opened as she tried to shove more snow on his face as he laughed.

"Are you trying to kill him with snow ?" Cruz asked and Leslie shouted her response.

"Yes !"

Kelly could easily roll them over but he didn't. He didn't mind having her sit on him like that since they haven't seen each other outside of work for the month they have been together. Leslie was making temptation hard to fall for.

"Help me Cruz before she murders me !"

Cruz shook his head.

"Yeah , I'm not doing that."

Leslie got off of Kelly before standing up. Kelly got up himself and threw one last snow ball at her. She whipped around to him.

"Hey , watch it !"

"You watch it ! Get inside."

Leslie walked inside with him with both of their noses red and them covered in snow. They walked through the main doors and everyone looked at them with wide eyes from the dining area.