- ten -

Leslie grabbed Gabby's hand as they all waited in the waiting room

Leslie grabbed Gabby's hand as they all waited in the waiting room. Cruz took a bad hit and was out and they had to rush him to Med. Gabby was obviously stressed since she had to help Cruz get his heart rate back up twice in the back while Leslie drove.

"He's going to be okay because he has the best paramedics in the world on his side."

Gabby nodded.

"Plus you touching the dirt on your boot is disgusting. You know how many germs you are touching right now ?"

Gabby childishly rubbed some on Leslie's hand and Leslie faked gagged as Gabby laughed at her. Gabby laid her head on her shoulder and Leslie laid her head on top of hers.

Moments later , Chief Boden walked back over and they all stood up.

"All he has in a concussion , he'll be back soon."

Everyone sighed and nodded.

"Let's go back to the Firehouse. Squad , can you manage without him for the rest of shift ?"

"Yeah we'll manage." Kelly told him. They all walked out and drove back to the Firehouse and Gabby and Leslie showered since they were covered in dirt from Cruz's injury. The two talked over the shower walls about any and everything , knowing that everyone could hear their conversations but they didn't care.

"Still can't believe you still hide all that ass under the uniform." Gabby said as they walked back into the bathroom.

"Stop being a perv Dawson before I steal you from Matt."

Leslie stood in front of the mirror before she combed her wet hair back, going through the tangles

"So did you think Stella and Kelly are going to get together ?"

Leslie shrugged, biting back the words that she really want to say. 

"Did you do that horoscope you thing you always do ?"

"No." Gabby lied. Leslie stopped combing through her hair and looked at her. "Fine I did."

Leslie smirked and kept going through all her tangles.