- five -

Leslie was lightly pushed and she grimaced , opening her eyes.

"What Jeff ?"

"Get up , it's time for your therapy."

"I'm tired of talking about my feelings." She complained before rolling over and looking at the man. He was wearing a white shirt and khaki shorts, sipping on his mug. "What type of weird tea are you drinking now ?"

Jeff looked at the cup and shrugged.

"It's purple, I like it."

Leslie huffed and pulled the cover over her head. Jeff snatched the cover back.

"I don't even want to go to therapy , you force me to go."

"Not my fault. Get up , we are leaving in fifteen." Jeff walked out her room and shut the door behind him.  Leslie lazily sat up and rubbing her eyes. She looked around the small guest room. The walls were a pale blue with white flowers painted on it. Her clothes were messily hanging up in the closet with the doors open. The bathroom was a mess as well since she never cleaned up behind herself.

Her white and grey bed sheets were pushed off of her as she stretched her slim build in a big t-shirt. She lazily tossed it on the bed before going to her closet. 

Leslie put on jean shorts and a black tank top with black Nikes. 

She washed her face and brushed her teeth before brushing her blond hair back into the low ponytail it always stayed in. Grabbing her sunglasses and phone , she walked out and went to the kitchen to see Jeff. 

He handed her a cup of coffee and they walked out. 

Over time , Leslie learned to appreciate Jeff's silence but since the two got so close , there was not way for him to shut his mouth.

Hawaii was bright and sunny like it always has been. Waves and smiles were given by strangers they walked past everyday. It was weird for the two Chicagoan's since up north , not everybody is exactly friendly but they got used to it.

Jeff walked her to the building and sat in the lobby. Leslie stood there and he looked at her.

"Don't you have somewhere to be ?"

"Oh fuck you Jeff."

He smiled and waved as she walked through the door and walked into a small room on her right. She shut the door behind her , she was always the last one to arrive.

She sat down in her usual chair. 

Jane , the group therapist, smiled at them. Jane was one of the those people you just hated, everything about her was off , she was always too calm , always. Her brown eyes held so much peace and Leslie didn't like it along with her curly blonde hair.

"Today , we will do the forgiveness role play."

Leslie folded her arms and sat back. Everyone went by the list that they gave her two days ago with all the names of people they have or had problems with. Leslie rolled her eyes at Kara, a woman who put her abusive husband in jail years ago and still felt bad about it. The man deserved it after all he put her through. 

"Leslie , it's your turn."

Leslie sighed before sitting in the chair in the middle of all the other chairs. She faced Jane and sighed again, feeling uncomfortable with everyone around her. She was so tired of talking about her feelings.

"I actually brought in a special guest for you."

Jane got up and opened the door before pulling a man in. Leslie froze.