Vol. 5 Ch. 39 Comfort

Your POV

The sunshine pouring through the window woke me up. I yawned and opened my eyes. I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend lying next to me completely naked. I smiled as I remembered what we did night before. I watched as Weiss slowly opened her breathtaking light blue eyes. She looked at me and said, "Hey, Sweetie." I smiled warmly and said, "Hey, baby." She moved closer to me, snuggled up against me, and said, "Last night was amazing. I'm so glad I lost my virginity to you." I kissed her head and replied, "I'm glad I lost mine to you as well. And you were also amazing last night." Weiss smiled and said, "I just want to stay here like this all day." I nodded and said, "Me too. I love you, Weiss Schnee." She kissed my neck and said, "I love you too, Y/N Xiao Long."

I felt Weiss start to lick my neck. She paused and said, "Can we give each other hickeys again?" I smiled and said, "Of course. You don't have to ask me if you can give me one. I don't mind." I felt her smile against my neck and she continued licking my neck. When she got to my sweet spot, I let out a moan and felt Weiss bite my neck and suck on it. After she left a couple hickeys, she said, "Now can you give me a couple." I nodded and she said, "And you can do them anywhere on my body." I smirked and said, "I'm going to hold you to that." She rolled her eyes and I started to suck her nipples. I gave her breasts each a couple hickeys and then did the same to her neck. She moaned and said, "Wow. I think we should take a shower and stay in bed the rest of the day."

She got up and went into the bathroom. She poked her out a couple seconds later and said, "Are you going to join me or not?" I smirked and said, "I wasn't sure if you wanted me to." Weiss rolled her eyes and said, "Of course, I want you to." I smirked and followed her into the shower. After our shower, we laid back down on the bed and went back to cuddling. Weiss gasped and said, "Oh my god!" Concerned, I asked, "What is it?" She replied, "I was on my period yesterday, so there's a chance that I might get pregnant." I gasped and said, "If you are, then I'll raise the child with you. I love you and I'll love our child just as much." She hugged me and said, "I love you too."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, even if it was kinda filler.
Master out.