Vol. 2 Ch. 17 Breach

Your POV

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby devouring a bag of chocolate chips)

While the rest of my team was on their mission, I had been staying in the dorm working out and studying every day. I had deflated my air mattress, put it back in the box, and put it in the closet. I had been sleeping in Weiss' bed since we had started to sleep together. I was fast asleep when I was suddenly woken up by my Scroll ringing. I saw that it was Ruby, so I answered it and said, "Hello? Ruby?" All I got was a bunch of static in response, then the call ended after 6 seconds. I felt like maybe they might be in trouble.

The next morning, I was with Team JNPR to see them off to their mission. I had told them about the weird call from Ruby and how I was still worried. Pyrrha said to me, "I'm sure they're fine." I replied, "You think?" Nora said, "Probably a butt dial..." Ren said. "Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission." Nora replied excitedly, "We're gonna be deputies!" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I just got this feeling... I don't know." Pyrrha placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "Y/N..."

Suddenly, alarms rang out as we saw the city up in smoke. Jaune said, "We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!" As the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount. Jaune said to Ren, "Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!" I hopped onto the Bullhead and said, "I'm joining you."

Ruby's POV

As we were fighting the Grimm, I saw Nora hit the King Taijitu on the head and she said, "Nora Smash!" Then I saw a ball of fire hit a Beowolf that was sneaking up on me, and it was followed by a familiar voice saying, "No one sneaks up and tries to hurt my little sister!" I turned and saw Y/N fighting the Grimm as the rest of Team JNPR showed up and helped fight off the Grimm.

Your POV

After we had taken care of the Grimm and Torchwick had been arrested, I ran over to Weiss and hugged her tightly. Then I said, "I missed you, Snowflake." She hugged me back and replied, "I missed you too, Fireball." Then we both shared a quick kiss.

Then I turned to Ruby and said, "You! I can't believe that you would do something like that!" Ruby looked at me both scared and I upset. I smiled and said, "How could you take Zwei and leave me alone without him?" Ruby looked up relieved and said, "Well, at the time, I didn't know you weren't going to come." I smiled and said, "I know, besides Zwei is a great dog. I'm just glad you girls are all safe."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.