Vol. 3 Ch. 21 Round One

Your POV

After my team won their first round, I met up with them and said, "You girls were great. Especially you, Weiss." She rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up, you dolt." I smirked and said, "I know you love me." I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead. Then Ruby said, "Is anyone else hungry?" Weiss sarcastically shrugged her arms and said, "Gee, if only there was somewhere on campus to get food around here. Oh, wait." Ruby takes Weiss' shoulder and said "It's okay, Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds, too." Weiss knocks Ruby's arm away and said, "I was being facetious?" Ruby freaks out and said, "Gah! Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so!?" Yang replied, "Come on! I know just the place." We all followed her.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Neptune flirting with Chibi Neo)

After Team JNPR won their match, it was Team SSSN against Team NDGO. When the random picker landed on ocean, I heard one of members of Team NDGO say, "Hey! The ocean!" Neptune turned and said, "Huh?" Then Neptune froze in place and Ruby said, "Uhh, what's wrong with Neptune?" Blake replied, "Oh, no. Neptune's... afraid of the water." I fell out of my chair laughing. Weiss looked at me and said, "Shut up, you dolt! It's not that funny." I stopped laughing and slowly caught my breath. Then I said, "Sorry, it's just that you had feelings for him once." She rolled her eyes and said, "No, I didn't, you dunce! I only ever had feelings for you."

I smiled and hugged her. Then I said, "Oh, my bad. I just assumed that bec─" Weiss cut me off by putting a finger on my lips and she said, "Just shut up, Fireball." I nodded and said, "Okay, baby. I love you." Then we both shared a quick kiss and went back to watching the match. When the match ended with Team SSSN as the winner, we started to head towards the exit of Amity Colosseum. I was holding Weiss' hand and she suddenly stopped. I looked at her and said, "What is it?" I followed her line of sight and saw an aircraft with elegant ribbons flying from its wings. Then Weiss said, "She's here!" I raised my eyebrow and said, "Who is?"

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.