Vol. 1 Ch. 5 Sleeping Conditions

Your POV

When we got to our dorm, I immediately noticed that there were only 4 beds. Then I felt my Scroll go off and saw it was a message from Professor Ozpin.

I put my Scroll in my pocket and Weiss said, "Okay, there's 4 beds and 5 of us

I put my Scroll in my pocket and Weiss said, "Okay, there's 4 beds and 5 of us. How is this going to work?" I replied, "Professor Ozpin is already taking care of that. He messaged me saying that he'll send an air mattress to our dorm for me. But it won't arrive until sometime tomorrow." I turned to my twin sister and said, "Yang, do you mind if we shared a bed just for tonight?" Yang smirked and answered, "Sure, I don't mind sharing a bed with my twin brother for a night." Weiss and Blake looked at Yang and I confused, and Weiss said, "I'm sorry, but did you say Y/N was your twin brother?" Yang nodded and said, "Yeah, Y/N and I were both born at the same time. Just because we don't look identical, doesn't mean we aren't twins." Weiss nodded and said, "I see. Well, I'm going to bed. I, for one, don't plan on being late on the first day of class." I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever you say, Ice Princess." She got furious and said, "Stop calling me that, you dolt!"

I chuckled and said, "I'm going to change in the bathroom, I suggest that you girls do the same out here. Knock on the door, when you're all changed." I grabbed a pair of shorts and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I got changed and waited until I heard a knock on the door. I walked out and went over to Yang. Then we crawled into the bed together and she said, "Goodnight, bro." I smiled and said, "Goodnight, sis." Then we both drifted off to sleep.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby trying to eat a cookie that's bigger than her)

After Professor Port's class, I ran after Weiss and heard the discussion between her and Professor Port. When Weiss walked away, I spoke up and said, "Hey, Weiss." She jumped and said, "What do you want?" I replied, "I know my little sister can be kinda hard to deal with at times, but she's still only 15. So Weiss, cut her some slack and give her a chance." Weiss nodded and I started to walk away. Then I heard her say, "Hey, Y/N?" I stopped and looked back. Weiss continued, "You're a great brother to Ruby and Yang." I smirked and said, "Aw, the Ice Princess does care." She rolled her eyes, scoffed, and said, "Shut up, you dolt!" I laughed and walked away.

When I got back to the dorm, I saw a box sitting by the door. I picked it up and saw that it was the air mattress. I took it into the dorm and inflated it. Once it was inflated, I moved it to an empty spot against a wall. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and set them on top of the mattress.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.