Vol. 1 Ch. 2 Meeting The Ice Queen

Your POV

After my twin sister disappeared and I lost track of Ruby, I was looking around the courtyard of Beacon Academy for my sisters. Then I heard an explosion, so I went over to it to investigate. I found a beautiful girl in a white dress yelling at my little sister. I went over to her and said, "Hey, princess, why are you yelling at my little sister?"

Then I heard someone behind me reply, "It's heiress, actually." The three of us looked over as a girl in a black outfit approached with the bottle. Then she continued, "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world." Weiss smiled smugly and said, "Finally! Some recognition!"

Then the girl added, "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners." Weiss got angry again as Ruby and I chuckled, and Weiss said, "Wha─ How dare─ The nerve of... Ugh!" Weiss grabbed the bottle from the girl and stormed off. I turned to my sister and said, "Well, that could've gone better. Are you alright, Rubes?" Ruby nodded and said, "Yeah, let's go find Yang." Then a guy with blonde hair walked over to us and said, "Hey, I'm Jaune." I replied, "Y/N." Then my sister added, "I'm Ruby. Wait, weren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?"

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Chibi Ruby eating cookies)

Inside Beacon, the walls are filled with scenic trees, arching architecture, and a winding road alongside a river, down which Ruby, Jaune, and I were walking. Jaune defended himself by saying, "All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!" Ruby laughed and said, "Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind." Jaune replied, "Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?" I bursted out laughing as Ruby said, "Hey, that explosion was an accident!" Jaune said, "Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!"

Ruby and I looked at him skeptically and asked, "Do they?" Jaune replied, "They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind. So how do you two know each other?" Ruby answered, "Oh, Y/N is my older brother." Jaune raised an eyebrow and said, "You two look nothing alike." I smiled and said, "Well, I'm her half brother. Different moms, same dad." Jaune nodded and said, "Oh. That makes sense." Ruby looked around and said, "Hmm... Hey, where are we going?" Jaune replied, "Oh, I don't know! I was following you two. Y-You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some kind of recognizable landmark? Is, uh.. Is that a 'no'?" Ruby started laughing again and I said, "That's a no."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Master out.