Chapter 9

Dedicated to lovemyself_4

And for a change Forth's pov.

...................................................................

Forth's pov,

I was walking from the parking lot with my things and my outfit bag.

I saw Pha and someone in parking lot. It is not Kit, it is someone else. The guy looked extremely frustrated. Must be because of Pha. Phew! Pha is high maintenance. I can imagine the misery of his friend.

I laughed when the guy was about to throw Pha's outfit and things on the floor. I couldn't see his face though!
But I knew he was cursing Pha in his mind!

The guy is cute! His antics are definitely cute. Somehow I wanted to piss him more. Thus I said, "I won't do that if am you....the least you can do is to help him with the competition instead of being an ass......be a good friend at least, whatever your friend did, at least wait until the end of competition to distract him!!!"

And I walked to Pha purposefully ignoring him, making small talk about the competition. Oo...the guy must be pissed.

Pha helped me with one of my bags when I had to attend a call. I couldn't take my phone from my pocket. And we walked to the room.

I placed my things and was resting in my chair with my eyes closed. But I could hear Pha ordering the poor guy around. Even I would be pissed if someone ordered me around and his reactions were making it clear that the guy was about to explode. I didn't have to be a genius to tell the guy was indeed pissed.

Then I heard Pha calling him Beamie. I bit my lower lip not to laugh at his name. It is cute. It is a definite match with his cute actions.

Then the guy went outside when Pha told him about his missing phone. I opened my eyes.

"I ll help you look for it" I told him and we both were looking for the phone in the room.

I took my phone and rang Pha's number. It rang inside the room, more like inside one of my shopping kits. Ahh! It must have fell inside when he helped me before.

I was just taking it out when I saw Beam's call coming. Maybe I should just piss him more. I let the phone ring and then handed it over when the call got cut.

"Oh, you should have picked it up. He is going to be annoyed and I am telling on you to him", Pha told me with a smirk.

And Oh boy! The guy was super pissed when Pha told him I had the phone. I knew from Pha's expression that the guy gave him an instant death glare.

Maybe because he was super pissed at me, he ignored me! Ignored ME! Didn't even look at me.

Oh! I felt a sudden rush of energy. I smirked at the idea formed in my head, I am gonna make him more pissed. And just then Pha commanded to buy him americano. Now I know what to do to piss him off!

This is gonna be epic. "Oh...make it two.....", I told with a smirk. Again I don't have to be a genius to know his level of anger. The guy didn't even say anything and just walked away.

"Were you enjoying pissing him off you Idiot, why would you do that! Now I don't have help", Pha was angry but then he pouted.

"It was fun Pha", I replied patting on his shoulders. "Oh..by the way he is pissed at you too".

"Whatever!", Pha said with a defeated expression. That pout still visible.

"Oh..he was easy to tease. Don't worry he ll come back to help you", I consoled him.