5 - Trapped forever

Start from the beginning

What have I got myself into. I dreaded to think. I tried to clear my mind as best I could. All I need to do is walk down the aisle and say I do. Then I can do whatever the fuck I like. It's easy. It's easy.

"Don." KC said snapping me out of my daze. The room was now filled with bright sunshine announcing it was time to get ready. I sighed as I brushed my hair from my face. I left my bed unmade and took a shower.

After I got changed into a white T-shirt and leggings I left the bathroom and saw my now freshly made bed. A maid was in the room cleaning up and two ladies stood at the door of the room.

"What do you want?" I asked not bothering with manners, not that I had much to begin with. I was fucking tired and upset even. One of the ladies held up a large black bag. "I'm hair and she's makeup." She gestured to the other slim lady beside her.

"And I'm bored." I smirked as I crossed my arms across my chest. KC shook her head at me, clearly fed up with my antics. I groaned as I slumped down onto a chair. "Get to it. I would like natural makeup and curl my hair." I informed the two ladies.

Not a second later both ladies began to make me up. I sat still in silence as I couldn't help but feel distant. I flinched when the curling iron touched my ear. "Watch it bitch!" I growled. The woman stilled and looked at me wide eyed. Before I could even attempt to hurl more profanities in her direction, KC sent me a look. I clenched my mouth shut as I bit down on my tongue.

Eventually I got into my dress. A pure white dress with a plunging v neck. Lace lined the arms and neckline as the dress hugged my curves. It fell to the floor with a small tail. I refused to wear a veil as it looks utterly horrid. I instead wore a small tiara which was worth a small fortune. The thousands of Swarovski diamonds, intricate and delicate, were woven together so beautifully, the light make them dazzle with every head turn. I relished the opportunity to wear it as I didn't have any other occasion to do so. And fuck yes I was a queen and I felt like it too.

That was until my dreadful excuse of a father waltzed in, his body covered in a dark suit instead of his usual grey. I bit the inside of my cheek as I watched him run his eyes all over me. "You look beautiful." He mumbled, like the words hurt him. "Thank you father." I replied in a monotone voice. I hated his compliments and I hated thanking him for them.

We soon left for the cars and headed for the wedding venue. I relaxed into my seat, father took another car. KC sat opposite me and held a hand on her gun.

"KC I'm nervous. I don't know why." I sighed as I brushed a strand of hair back into place behind my ear. She looked at me with concern. "Don't be Alessia. You'll be fine." She reassured. With those words I felt my heart race even more.

"You are the strongest woman I know. Look at what you've done so far. Your mafia is one of the strongest in the world. You did that. And fuck, you can kill a man with your bare hands so what have you got to be nervous about?" She grinned. "That the nicest thing I've heard you say." I smiled.

"Don't make me take it back." She scoffed as she looked out of the black tinted windows. I chuckled. "You wouldn't dare...I'm glad you're here KC, thank you."

We finally stopped at a castle. Of course how fitting. I remained seated in attempts to delay my arrival. I always enjoyed being late, can't I be late to my own wedding. Father soon appeared with a dirty scowl on his face. I didn't like the way his eyes twitched so I exited the car on my own because otherwise he would drag me out.

I took in my surroundings as I fixed my tiara straight. The castle was absolutely breathtaking. The entrance was adorned with thousands of fresh white roses and the floor had a red carpet leading up to the doors. I made a mental note to purchase this castle for I had to have it. I tended to buy a lot of useless things such as castles and paintings. I haven't however brought an island yet, something I've always wanted.

Your wedding day was supposed to be the happiest day of your life and here I was, getting married to a man I barely knew, all for the sake of a petty alliance. My happiness didn't mean anything. It never did.

Father held out his arm for me, an earthy hideous odour omitting from his movements. Smoke man, smoke and die. The man wanted to give me away. A daughter he cared not for. A daughter he never wanted. When I made no attempts to move, he forcefully grabbed my arm and hooked it in his.

"Non farlo Alessia. Mi metterai in imbarazzo. Metterete in imbarazzo la mafia (Don't do this Alessia. You will embarrass me. You will embarrass the mafia)." He growled lowly. I don't miss how he wanted to say his mafia. I smiled tensely as I was handed a bouquet of a dozen white roses. I took a moment to appreciate the beauty of my wedding. I wore a beautiful dress and was standing at a idyllic castle. Just as quickly that image crossed my mind it left.

I breathed slow as we walked inside. Quiet piano music filled the air, playing a mesmerising tune. Garlands of lilies, roses and green sprigs of leaves adorned the rows of seats, leading down the aisle. The rows were filled sparsely and I couldn't see my friends. What I did see, however, were my cousins whom I didn't associate with. They were all greedy money grabbing whores. There was an excessive amount of security with gun equipped guards lining the room.

I tried not to smile when I saw my cousins faces fall when they saw me. That's right bitches, I have it all. They resented me because I talked back, because I didn't care. Half the guests I did not recognise but I saw the familiar face of Kaden as he stood beside Ace who had his back turned at the alter. Kaden smiled profusely as he fiddled with a ring on his finger.

Ace turned around and I saw him tense up as he stared at me. I saw a subtle gulp run down his throat as he tried to remain emotionless. His eyes sparkled, very dark, very cold. He wore a black suit that fitted his form perfectly. A small white rose poked out of his pocket. I took it all in. He was definitely more attractive in this light.

Father led me up the aisle. A more sombre moment than joyful. He was finally getting rid of me. He let go of my arm, pulling me close and kissed my cheek, thankfully it was a dry kiss. I tried to not flinch, the gesture was alien to me. Disgusting.

Father left and took a seat at the front row sitting beside Ace's parents. I was now alone and I faced Ace. I was only a coupe of inches shorter so I could more or less look into his eyes. He was fucking tall and so was I in heels.

"Did you like your gift?" He whispered as a way of greeting me. His eyes only looked at me and never at my breasts. Strange. "I did." I replied honestly as the officiant cleared his throat. Looks like someone's in a rush. I didn't lie to him, I liked it.

"You look beautiful Alessia." Ace smiled softly. I glanced at his hands. He didn't fidget. Why wasn't he nervous. "Thank you." I replied. He smirked. "No compliment for me?"

I smirked. "No you look awful." He chuckled as if the answer amused him. He knew it was a lie. A good liar knows the truth but a deceitful liar already knows.

The ceremony went on and I resisted the urge to slap the smirk of Ace's face as he held out his hands for me to hold. I slowly placed my hands in his, feeling a spark when I did so. I watched as he delicately placed a ring onto my finger. I also placed a ring onto his as I held onto his strong hand feeling his soft but calloused skin on mine.

And it was done. We were announced Mr and Mrs.

There was no escaping now for it was far too late. The only thing I had was my name. I was still Alessia Ferrari as I abhorred the idea of taking my husbands name, especially Ace's. My mafia knew me as Ferrari. My name held my reputation. Ace did not seem to care as he watched me sign the papers. In fact, I'm sure I saw a glimmer of pride pass his eyes or maybe it was just pure amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to get married in a castle but I don't want to get married at the same time
Maybe I just want to own a castle and run through it in a dress and heels oh and then I'd snap my ankles because I can't wear heels