I shooked my head. "It's fine," I stated.

"Did you slept? It seems like..you haven't sle-"

"Just having some trouble in sleeping," I stated, cutting her off.

"Oh...are you alright?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

I nodded my head as a response then smiled. But I think she wasn't buying it.

"Are you sure?" She looked at me intensely but not like how Zayn and Mother looks at me.

"I think so," I stated, more like a question than a statement.

She suddenly held my hand, caressing the back of it gently using her thumb. This gesture always calms me down. Making me feel alright.

"I don't think so..care to tell me what's wrong?" She asked. I can't deny but I can't tell her the truth either. She definitely had no idea that it's because of her. Declaring her feelings for me.

I just smiled at her weakly and I stood up.

"Let's go at the back of the ship," I stated, referring to the back of the ship. Yes, that is where we first met.

She nodded her head as a response, and went to the back of the ship with me.

Now we're in silence, both staring at the blue wide ocean. When I finally got the courage to talk, I spoke.

"Jade?" I called her, she turned her face in my direction, now she's facing me.

"I-I just...want to say...s-sorry for what I did yesterday, I'm just overwhe-"

"It's alright you don't have to worry," She stated, cutting me off.

"But..I'm sorry for leaving you like that, I shouldn't have done tha-"

"Again, it's fine. Don't worry," She said, cutting me off once again. Then she smiled, but I frowned at her.

Although how many times she said that it's fine, I know it's not. I just left her. Isn't it rude? I even told her to leave me alone. I sighed then I looked at her, I think she's having her own world, staring at nothing. I feel bad for her, because of what I did yesterday. But heck, her words left me exhausted. Feels like the heavens and the grounds collided. I don't understand and even though I tried to, it is still implausible. She can't love me. I sighed, knowing that maybe she's just confused, there's no way she's going to like me. She's just kidding right?

It is so silent. The only thing I can hear is the splash of the water under us.When I finally got the courage to talk, I broke the silence that is hanging in the air.

"Jade?" I called, looking at her. She looked back at me and raised her eyebrow.

"About...w-what you said yesterday," I stated.

"What about it?" She asked, flashing a smile.

"Is it...tru-" I was cutted off when my mother suddenly appeared. What the heck mother? You just ruined this moment.

"Perrie?" She called. I sighed and rolled my eyes. When I didn't turn around, she grabbed my arm, and turned me around harshly.

"Why are you here mother?" I asked, annoyed.

"Should I be the one who's asking you that? You just left me at the breakfast table alone earlier!" She stated, anger laced in her voice.

"And why are you with that girl? I've already forbidden you, right?!" She added. What the heck, don't be rude mother, she can fucking hear us.

"Mother please, just leave me alone here, I-" I was cutted off by her.

"Alright, now I'm going to ask you. In front of her," She stated. Oh no.