CHAPTER 37

TWICE's comeback really hyped me.. But I'm broke rn so I dont think I can buy their album.. T.T

MINA POV

"What are you doing here then?"

That question shocked me.

Does she know?

When?

How?

I've been thinking about that while walking without realizing that I'm outside of the building.

I could see hurt in her eyes when she asked the question.

"I'm sorry Y/N, we didn't mean to lie but..

D A R K

Suddenly it was dark.

I know it's night but this is too dark since there's still lights here.

Next thing that I remember, I was dragged while my mouth were cover hardly.

Oh My God! Am I being Kidnapped?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

"Miss? Where are you going?"

That was the last thing I heard before Jeongyeon Unnie said that.

Missing?

Like missing that we couldn't find her?

Or missing that they forgotten her?

Miss? Miss?!

I was brought by reality and I get out from the taxi before bowing to the driver.

I put my phone back to my ear and Jeongyeon Unnie still on line.

"Unnie! What do you mean she's missing?" I just saw her 1 hour ago!

"Wait, What? How!"

"I'll tell you later but can we meet?!"

"Sure, we're at xx building"

"Okay, see you at main door"

I ran since we're at the same building until I saw 8 girls were running from the other side.

"Y/N!" Jihyo shocked face were visible when they saw me.

"Unnie, did you know where she goes?"

"Last time I saw her she said she's going to restroom" Chaeyoung Unnie said. "But when she took too long I went to the nearest restroom but I didn't found her.

"We tried to call her since we know she brought her phone but it doesn't work" Momo Unnie continued.

I tried to call Mina Unnie and of course. No answer.

While we all are panicking. My phone rang and an unknown number were shown on my phone.

I looked at the unnies and they nodded.

I press the record button and accept the call.

"Hi, babe."

A/N - I want to make it hanged but it is too short.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

"Hi, babe"

Jimin. (Sorry guys, I love BTS)

I should have known this would happen.

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"You already knows the answer"

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my own way"

"Where are you?"

"Oo.. Babe! You miss me?"

"Why did you do this?"

"Because you're my babe, babe."

"Listen, if you touch her. I would never forgive you"

"I don't need your forgiveness.. Plus, you are the one that should beg me"

"Jimin, we're already broke up. I don't have anything with you. Move on already"

"NO! I NEVER SAID THAT! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR IT AND I WOULD NEVER BREAK UP WITH YOU! NOW, IF YOU WANT THIS POOR BI**H TO SAFE! FOLLOW MY ORDER!"

Worried, I agreed.

"Okay, Fine... What is it?"

"First, I want you to get out from that building and took a taxi and went straight to district 9" "I don't want anybody to hear our conversation"

"O.. Okay, Fine"

"You already in the bus?"

"Yes"

"Called me when you arrived"

The phone call were cutted and I looked outside of the window.

Mina Unnie, stay safe

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I dialled Jimin's number when I finally arrived.

"You arrived?" Jimin asked right after he took my call.

"Yes"

"Now go to the location I just sent you, REMEMBER!! You're alone aren't you?!"

"Yes, I am!"

"Good, see you there"

I followed the direction until I arrived at a two-storey house which I recognised a lot.

*Our dream house*

+flashback?+

"Are you sure about this?" I asked while looking at a happy face Jimin.

"Yes! Isn't this what you always wanted?" "See? It's just like what we had planned. Quiet neighbourhood, near with the forest which mean we're close with nature, a basement where we can turned them to an arcade...

"But we're still young" I cutted him

"You mean you didn't want to?" Jimin's tone and facial's changed to the darker one. I know where is this going.

"No, I mean this is too early."

*slaps*

"I did everything just to get us moving in and live like a real family and now you say about its too early?!" "I DID THIS JUST FOR YOU!?!" "AND THATS HOW YOU SAY THANKS?!" "BY BEING A B**CH?!" "WHAT AM I?! A JOKE TO YOU?!!"

+flashback ended+

Aaannndd that's how I broke up with him. I had enough with him. I don't blame men though.

I don't remember why I started dated him but what I can remember is the event that made me decide to escape is still holding strong in my head.

My thought were cutted with my ringtone and I quickly answered.

"Welcome back, Honey"

To Be Continued

A/N - Sheesshh.. I'm bad at writing I know.. But I just started this for fun so I kinda faced a hard time on how to finish this as my delusional thoughts doesn't work properly nowadays😂

BTW THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND STAY SAFE GUYS.!! ❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE~🐧❤️