CHAPTER 28

Hi Guys!! I'm finally finished my final exam and baacckkk!!

Do you miss me?

No?

Okay..

Btw.. Here your update!

Y/N POV

"Yah! Cami - ssi! Why are we at a theme park?" (In Korean)

"What did you say Y/N?"

"Eh? Ah? Sorry.. What are we doing here?"

"Spending our time!"

*Goshh.. One of my friend likes to go somewhere so quiet while another one loves to go somewhere so loud* I said internally.

"Now..Let's go!" Camila screamed.

Camila called and asked for a meet and I'm happy to meet her again.. Not until she drove me here.

We walked and rode every rides that were here and I'm already on the verge to puke.

"Wait up Cami, Can we have some rest?"

"Why, you're tired?"

"No, I'm just kinda dizzy."

"What! Are you okay?!" I sensed some panic from Camila's voice.

"I'm fine!! I just can't stand with too much rides"

"I'm sorry"

"No! NO! You shouldn't! If it wasn't you I won't experienced this.. Thank you" I said smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, now come on! I got somewhere to go"

"But the fireworks event are going to start!" "Thats the main reason we're here!"

"Just trust me!"

I brought Camila to a small mountain thats near to the theme park.

"Wait, Y/N! Where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Y/N, you better tell me now!"

I just kept quiet until we've arrived and when Camila want to said something the sounds of explosion stops her.

I turned my head and were followed by Camila and theres a beautiful scenery of fireworks.

"Wahh! It's beautiful!" Camila squealed.

"It's worth to feel scared isn't it?"

Camila turned her head and faced me with a soft smile that makes me stunned with her beautiful appearance.

Slowly she closed the gap between us and I just stood there shocked until her lips touched mine.

We kissed for about 5 seconds until we were interrupted by a gasp.

"Y/N?"

To Be Continued

Assa! Hey guys?! Hows your day? Who do you think is the owner of the gasp?

Im sorry for my bad writing and grammar mistakes. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. It cant be helped.

I just wished that you guys had a happy day.. ~