CHAPTER 14

Chaeyoung's POV

I was shocked by Dahyun Unnie's question.

She almost spills the truth.
But I couldn't argue that's a good question. Y/N answered it when she doesn't even know that we're an idol.

I think she's being honest.

Everybody was looking at me and I give them a look. "Why?"

"Doesn't you have any question?" Mina unnie asked.

"Wait, what? It's already my turn?" I asked receiving nods by everybody.

I nodded and inhale. "So, Y/N?" I said gaining her attention.

"What do you think about us?" I think we had asked too many personal questions so I'm going to ask her the real question.

"Me? I mean, my thought of you guys?" She said showing disbelief looks. I answered her question by nodding.

"Well, first time I met you guys, my first impression was that you guys are so pretty, I mean not pretty but too pretty that I can't describe them. Not like I don't think you guys aren't pretty. I just think that the word pretty isn't enough to describe you guys prettiness. She rambled which is cute.

"Aren't you talked about me?" Tzuyu interrupted while flipping her hair. This Savage Maknae.

"No! She was talking about me!" There it is Nayeon Unnie started arguing.

"Well, I'm actually talking about you guys which means all of you. So yes, I'm talking about Tzuyu Unnie and Nayeon Unnie too. Y/N said while scratching her nape.

"Whatever, I'm still the prettiest. I've been called a visual for a reason" Tzuyu said.

All of us burst into a laugh after hearing Tzuyu statement.

"Okay, It's Tzuyu's turn" Jihyo Unnie said.

"Okay, Y/N? My question is the easiest compared to these weird and horrible questions" Tzuyu said earning glares from us.

"Cats or Dogs?"

"Wow, that was unexpected," Y/N said while chuckling.

"I don't know actually," She said. "I never had a pet"

"Well, you should have. Which is it should be a dog" Tzuyu said.

Sana suddenly yawned loudly(?) while rubbing her eyes.

Y/N who realised that started to check her phone. "Guys, I think it's time for us to go to sleep," She said after checking the time.

"But what about your questions?" Sana said.

"It can waits..It's not like this is our last meet right?" Y/N said while winking at Sana which made her blushed. Wait, What? She made Sana blushed?!.

Suddenly we heard someone's phone's ringing and Jihyo picks up her phone to answer it.

She opened her eyes a little when she saw the caller id and excused herself to answer the call. I think I already know who is it.

"So Y/N? Where are we going to sleep?" Jeongyeon Unnie suddenly asked.

"I thought you just had one question each?" Y/N answered earning a laugh from us and A POUT from Jeongyeon Unnie.
This Y/N seriously knows how to change people in only a short time.

"Well, for that do you guys mind to sleep on the floor? I mean not on the floor because I had some futon and some blankets It's just that if you guys can't sleep on the floor and needs a bed because I had a bed well one in my room and the other one in my best friend's room..but I think it still isn't enough for nine of you. So that's why...

"It's fine Y/N. We're good with the floor" Jihyo Unnie cuts her ramble.

"You sure?" Y/N said.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay then, I'll take out those things"

We helped Y/N prepared our sleeping places and asked her to join us when she's about to get in her room.

"I just don't want to disturb you guys" She answered. "You guys really need some privacy right"

"That's not true!" " We actually want you to join us," Nayeon Unnie said.

"Seriously?"

"YES!" We all said in unison.

"Okay, let me take my pillow first."

Sana excitedly pulled Y/N to sleep next to her and Y/N..

Of course, accept it.

But I think I kinda felt some tension here. I turned my head and were shocked when I saw that Mina Unnie was giving Sana a death glare which I mean a really deathly glare.

I turned my head back because I think if I wasn't, I'm not going to be on stage anymore or even alive.

We all wished a good night to each other and slowly drifted to sleep.

To Be Continued..

A/N - Wohooo... double updates cause i wont be active for quite a long time~