CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4
"I'm gonna miss you like a lot"

"I dont think so.." I answered

"What do you mean?" Camila asked.

"Well.... you're busy.. so maybe you dont even got any time to think about me"

"Theres no way that thing could be happen!"Camila suddenly raise her voice.

"Shit, Cami! Slow down!"I told her while looking at our surrounding.

Thankfully nobody pays attention towards us.

"I'm sorry..but really.. dont you even dare to argue with me that I'm going to forget you." Camila said.

"Thats fine.. by the way.. i'm sorry too for not believing in you" I assured her.

"Yosh! enough with this emotional stuff... I hope you get a safe journey." Camila suddenly changed the topic.

"Thanks... so are you.. i need you to take care of your health.. don't work too much.. remember to get some rest and dont forget to contact me whenever you are free."

"Of course i'm going to contact you.. i'm gonna text like everyday until you get bored with it". Camila said.

"I won't, trust me" I told her while smiling.

Camila want to say something but suddenly being interrupted by the announcement that my plane was ready.

We both hugged and bid our goodbyes.

"Let me know when you arrived there!" Camila shouted.

I just make an okay signal with my hand and wave my hand towards her.

"Until we meet again" Camila whispered to herself.

A/N - Short and Late update.. i know.. Well.. I'm busy with my school.. 😪
Share with me what you think?