CHAPTER 20

SOOYOUNG /JOY POV

"Let's go, date"

I blushed to hear the last word Y/N said.

We walked to the park until we found a bench and decide to sit for a while not until I found an ice cream shop nearby.

"Y/N - ah, let's get ice cream!" Okay, maybe I'm being too excited..but who cares?

Y/N nodded and I practically dragged her to the ice cream shop before ordering mine.

"What flavours do you prefer Y/N?" I said turning back facing her.

But she was looking at another place and when I followed her gaze I found out that she was staring at a girl.

"Wait, that girl seems familiar..Nevermind" I turned Y/N face with an unpleasant look.

"Hey, you aren't supposed to look at another girl!"

"I'm not?"

"Oh yeah? Then why you didn't answer my question before?"

"When did you asked?"

"Well, while you're busy staring that girl?!" I pointed to the direction she looked before.

"I'm not!"

"Excuse me?" a guy voice suddenly interrupted our quarrel.

"What?!" Both of us glared at him.

"Err..I didn't mean to interrupt but there's still another customer are waiting. May I know your ice cream flavour?"

"I'll just go with chocolate," Y/N said.

"Me too," I said

The worker nodded and quickly preparing the ice cream and gave them to us.

I took my purse to pay the ice cream but when I gives the money to the cashier, the cashier quickly said that Y/N already paid.

I turned to say thanks but realised that she was already talked to the girl that she 'didn't stare' earlier.

"Not staring my ass" I talked to myself before started walking towards them.

Wait..why do I need to be jealous? It's not like she's my girlfriend or something.

"Yah! Y/N-ah! Why did you leave me?"

"Oh! Sorry! I just met my old friend.."

"Sooyoung?" A familiar voice suddenly appeared.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

"Sooyoung?" I looked at my old friend with a shocked face.

"Unnie, you know her?" I said

"Of course! She's one of my groupmates"

"Ehhh?! You're a singer too?" I asked Sooyoung with a shocked face.

"Wendy Unnie is your friend?" Sooyoung looked at me with a shocked face.

"Wendy?" I said.

"That's my stage name" Seungwan Unnie suddenly interrupted.

"Ooh"

"So what are you two doing?" Seungwan Unnie said.

"We're just having a walk," Sooyoung said
"We're having a date," I said

"So you're having a walk or a date?" Seungwan Unnie asked with a confused face.

"Walk"
"Date"

"Huh?"

"It's a walk which is a date," I said.

Seungwan Unnie nodded her head and suddenly receive a call.

"Could you wait for a while?" Seungwan Unnie said receiving a nod from us.

While Seungwan Unnie was talking to the phone. Sooyoung asked me.

"You didn't tell me Wendy Unnie is your friend?"

"You didn't ask?"

"Geez"

Sooyoung wants to say something but was interrupted when Seungwan Unnie came towards us.

"Y/N-ah...Unnie had to go..Gives me your number so that we'll meet later again"

"Nae Unnie," I said giving her my number.

We bid our goodbye and Sooyoung and I continue our little date walking at the park.

"Talking about Wendy Unnie.." Sooyoung started our conversation.

"I still didn't know your age" She continued.

"What's important with that?" I said

"It's important for me" She said while turning her head.

"Well, I realized that you call Seungwan Unnie as Unnie too so I guess you were born in 1996 or something?" I said guessing.

She looked at me with a super shocked face and I think I guess it right.

"How did you know?"

"I'm just guessing" I simply stated.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I was born in 1995"

"Seriously?"

"No"

"Yah! Y/N! Come on!"

"Fine..." I said turning my body and faced her. She looked at me with a shocked face and averted her eyes when I looked straight to her eyes.

I took two steps back and bow in front of her.

"NICE TO MEET YOU, SOOYOUNG UNNIE!"

To Be Continued...

Super late update
Sorry guys

A/N - YoYoYo.....I wrote this chapter and I'm too very super close to close my eyes cause I'm so so so sleepy.....But I finished it hoho...GUYSSS...TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK! *chuu*

Also.. Where are you guys from?.. Just CURIOUS 😆😆💕