CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

JEONGYEON POV

"You can call me Jeong Yeon" I decide to tell the truth.

Well, looks like she didn't still have any idea about who am I.

The girl nods her head and looking for a spot for her to sit down.

I motioned her to stand beside me at the car's door and she did.

"Well, you got mine and I still didn't get yours," I said and was met with a confused puppy look.

*She's cute* I thought to myself.

"Your name" I explained.

"Oh, I'm Y/N"

I want to say that she got a pretty name but was interrupted by the noise of the door being open.

"Yah, Yoo Jeong Yeon! What took so long?" Nayeon shouted and suddenly covered her mouth when she realized that I wasn't alone.

"I can't do it, and this girl offered help by calling her friend to help," I explained

Nayeon mouthed 'Ooh' and started to walk to Y/N.

"Hi, I'm Nayeon. but you can call me Pretty Nayeon."Nayeon introduced herself.

Y/N burst into a laugh and answered" Well, nice to meet you Nayeon a. k. a. Pretty Nayeon. I'm Y/N."

Wow, I didn't expect that a laugh could sound that beautiful.

Nayeon then smiled shyly when she heard Y/N called her Pretty Nayeon.
I rolled my eyes and started to interrupt.

"Well, I think Y/N should meet the others too."

"There are others?" Y/N asked.

I didn't answer her question and called the other girls to come out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/N POV

I was shocked to meet Nayeon as I thought that Jeong Yeon was actually alone.

'Well, I think Y/N should meet the others too"

Jeong Yeon said giving me more surprises.

"There are others?" I asked shocked.

Jeong Yeon didn't answer my question and called the other girls to come out.

I was so shocked and I think my eyes were getting wider and wider when the girls came out from the van one by one.

"Oh My God," I was so shocked because all of them are so pretty that I need to remind myself to breathe and to realize that I'm actually not in heaven.

"Y/N?" I came back to reality when Jeong Yeon snapped her finger in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I said.

"They're trying to introduce themselves." I nodded and pay attention to the girls.

"Me first!" a girl with short black hair with a cute voice raised her hand and walks towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Momo ibnida!" She introduced herself and smiled at me.

Gosh her smile makes me smiled I thought to myself.

I smiled and introduced myself as well.

The other girls keep continuing their introduction which is Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

I smiled at them when suddenly my phone rang and I realized it's my friend, Bang Chan.
The one that I'm asking for help. I answered his call and said

"Hello?"

"Y/N - ah, I'm really - really sorry, I can't go there. I had an emergency which is my sister suddenly had an accident in the kitchen and I'm taking her to the hospital. I'm really sorry... Forgive me please..." He said.

"Well, I guess you got no choice.. that's okay, I'll think about this problem... Make sure your little sister safe" I said.

"I am," He said before he turned off the call.

The girls were talking to each other and look at me at once when I coughed to gain their attention.

"Err.. I got bad news which is my friend couldn't come because he had an emergency."

"What? That means we're going to be here?" Chaeyoung spoke.

"Errr... Don't you guys have someone to ask for help?" I suggested.

"Well, we're being too confident didn't bring any power bank and all of our phones are dead" Ji Hyo answered.

"Can't we just stay at your house?" Sana interrupted.

"Sana! What are you doing? How come do you think she will let us stay at her home? She barely knew us?!" Ji Hyo gushed.

"Well, I actually was thinking about the same thing," I said after hearing what Ji Hyo had said.

"But we didn't want to be a burden" Ji Hyo protested.

"No, believe me. It's my biggest pleasure to let you beautiful girls stay at mine." I assured them.

"Wait, I thought that  I am the pretty one?" Nayeon said.

I laughed and said, "You are..."

Nayeon blushed and I laughed again.

She ran towards me and trying to hit me. I just let her and that was the biggest mistake I had done. It was hurt like hell.

"Ouch, you hurt me Nayeon," I said.

"Calls me Unnie and don't you dare to laugh at me again"

"Okay Okay" I gave up by raising both my hand in the air.

"Urmm.. when will we go to your home?" Ji Hyo suddenly interrupted.

"Oh, right now.." I answered her question and move to my car.

I knew that I made the perfect choice by not choosing two seated car and get a seven seated car instead.

One of the reason was that Ryujin always told me to find a bigger car so that she can bring her friends everywhere and I just agreed because I really didn't care much about cars.

"Well, I think this is going to be a really tight journey," I said facing the girls knowing that there're 9 people and 10 including me so even the seven seated car couldn't fit all of them.

We organized our seat position first before drive to my apartment.

To Be Continued.

A/N - TWICE's going to stay at your house!!! Waaaahh...COME ON! Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote~  Also sorry for my broken English..