CHAPTER 29

Third Person POV

"Y/N?"

Y/N pulled from the unexpected kiss from Camila and look at the girl shockingly.

"Un..Unnie!.." Y/N stuttered.

The girl ran away when she realized what she had saw. All of her hopes were shattered and every dreams she ever had were vanished.

Y/N released herself from Camila and tried to chase the girl but she was stopped by a strong grip. Y/N turned her head and were met by a very sad looking Camila.

"Where are you going Y/N?"

"I'm sorry, Cami.. but I really need to go" Y/N gently released her hand from Camila's now-weak grip.

Y/N didn't waste her time and ran as fast she had ever ran before the girl disappeared from her vision. She ran until she was at a small river. The river may be small but the flow of the water was very fast.

Y/N was about to scream the girl's name but she saw something.

Something white.. Looks like a tshirt.. At first she thought it was a ghost but when she saw a familiar pair of shoes that she used to give the girl for her birthday last month, Y/N fastly ran to the girl.

Poor girl had slipped on a slippery rock and knocked her head. She fainted and luckily Y/N found her before she was brought by the water.

"Unnie! UNNIE! Wake up!" Y/N shaked the girl slowly trying not to hurt the poor girl by shaking her too hard.

"Yahh! LEE Y/N! What had you done?!" A short haired girl appeared out of nowhere with a worried look plastered on her face.

"Jeongyeon Unnie! HELP!" Y/N screamed out of her lungs. She can't lose her. She don't want to lose her. She would rather die than losing her.

Jeongyeon rushed to Y/N and found out that this is an emergency.

"Oh My God! Y/N! WE NEED TO BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Y/N nodded her head and carried the girl in her arms. They ran furiously to Y/N's car and Jeongyeon was the one whos driving.

Y/N reached for her phone and called Camila. She dont want Camila to be hurt.

"Hello?" Y/N can sensed that the tone was really not from an usual Camila.

"Hey, Cami, I'm sorry to say this. But could you grab a taxi and go to (hospital name)?"

"Why? What happened to you Y/N?" Camila said in a worried voice.

"Not on the phone.. I'll tell you when you're here"

"Okay.. I'm coming! Wait for me!" Camila said before hanging up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jeongyeon POV

We had arrived to the hospital and the doctor were already took their actions.

Y/N keep walking front and behind with a super worried face.

"I need to talk to her" I said to myself.

"Y/N - ah!"

"Nae, Unnie?"

"Why you did that?"

Y/N stopped and just stand in front of me with a stunned face.

"I... It... IT WAS UNEXPECTED! I MEAN.. I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS HER BUT IT WAS HER WHO CLOSES THE GAP AND I WAS JUST SHOCKED AND I WAS JUST STANDING THERE SHOOOKED!"

THUD

A thud came from our left and there was a small girl stared at Y/N with a undescribeable face.

"Cami.. "Y/N's voice suddenly echoed to the now quiet hallway.

To Be Continued

A/N - Fuhhh.. What a drama?!.. How you guys thinking? What happen to Camila? Who's the girl that actually ran from Y/N and loves Y/N with her entire being? Let some secret unrevealed! *yet*

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.. heheh